Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Plush Wants To (Tarot) Read Your Kids!; You Get It It's Like That Critique Thread I'm Totally On Top Of Except Not
Topic Started: Sep 3 2016, 02:13 PM (342 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey folks! I thought this might be a fun little artsy project that some people might enjoy. I've recently been getting really into doing tarot reads and I'm trying to get better at memorization of all the intricacies of the cards. So I figured it might be fun to set up some reads for SotF kiddos, and if it ends up being a thing people enjoy I'll probably do more! If it sounds like something you're interested in, let me hit you with a couple things:
The Disclaimer

The Method

I'll summarize here at the end: Hit me with both your kid and the concept/open-ended question you want me to read about them either here or through PM, and specify whether you'd like your read posted in the thread or delivered via PM. With that out of the way, let's have some fun :3

The Q_Q with the Pew Pew
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Laurels
Sep 3 2016, 02:17 PM
Okay, let's try it.

I give you Noah Whitley. I ask you this: if Noah wasn't abducted for SOTF, what would his life be like if he pursued a career as an entertainer?

If I asked that wrong, I'm sorry.
Nope, that works great! And a reminder that I need to make a queue. Would you like the read posted here, or in PM?
SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quick broad note: These questions work best when they're open-ended rather than yes/no. I can re-interpret all the ones submitted so far into that format, but it's helpful on my end to keep that in mind~
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Reading For: Noah Whitley.

Purpose: Future as an Entertainer.

The Present: Ace of Disks(The Matrix of Earth), Upright. Material gain, productive labor, wealth, prosperity, valued possessions, property.

The Challenge: King of Disks(The Necromancer), Upright. A mature man of determined and patient disposition, capable of great physical industry. Most of his attention and energy is devoted to material matters of a practical nature. Reliable, skillful in mechanical things, usually serious and seldom given to spontaneous frivolous outbursts, he is regarded as somewhat dull by his friends, who nonetheless are glad enough to take advantage of his practical skills.

The Life: The Emperor (Amun), inverted. Instability, false start, impractical idea, lack of foundation, wasted force, initial thrust, penetration, determined purpose, passionate man.

The Root of Reading: The Moon(Hounds of Leng), Upright. Illusion, sterility, danger on the path, hostile environment, traps, pitfalls, hidden enemies, deception, lies, concealment, need for caution.

Past Influences: Ace of Swords(Matrix of Air), inverted. Despotism, wrath, concentrated force, violation, overkill, domination, force for evil.

Future Influences: Two of Disks(Inversion of Earth), Upright. Change, transformation, alternation, cycles, gain and loss, harmonious revolution, ebb and flow, cheerfulness, recreation, rhythm of life, a message, a visit.

Counsel: Knight of Cups (The Monk), Upright. A young man who is calm on the outside but inwardly intense and seething with determination. He likes to keep his purposes to himself and tens to be crafty and subtle. He works for his own ends with ruthless single-minded determination. His complete devotion to his own goals can generate mistrust and dislike in others.

Outside Influences: Eight of Disks(Analysis of Earth), Inverted. Avariciousness, hoarding, meanness, fear of risk-taking, lacking in enterprise, too much attention to small things, low cunning.

Hopes and Fears: Nine of Swords(Despair of Air), Upright.Delay, deception, disappointment, shame, suspicion, suffering, loss, hardship, heartlessness, cruelty.

Outcome: Three of Cups(Abundance of Water), Inverted. Sensuality, excess, carried away, frenetic delight, Epicureanism, indulgence, excess, surfeit, reveling.
SotF Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply