Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Tropes Page Needs YOUR Help!; Aka pls help Zarina and co. to make it great.
Topic Started: Sep 2 2016, 05:08 PM (1,037 Views)
Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aw man I just realised I never drew the v5 one. ...although I think the voting stalled out early on the main game one and the pregame one got muddled to hell by people voting for their own characters. Be neat if there was a 'applicable to the game as a whole' image that could be put down, so that it wouldn't have to be updated, but given the character-and-death-based nature of the game that's kinda difficult.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Does it have to be an alignment chart? I like alignment charts and all but it's hard to give a good representation of the game that way.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
On the image thing, I keep pondering and picturing like... an image with terrorists up the top doing the ominous looking over the thing thing (or just one of the Danyas hanging out doing the announcements), and maybe like... if we're focusing on a single version, a cluster of either important or just late-game kids down below. (Obviously crossover there in some cases.) If it was from multiple games it'd be like 'who the fuck do you put here without overcrowding.' (I might try and sketch something out just to get across what I mean better.)

Or, alternately, something similar to the chart except that it's like... kids that just picked different goals/different ways of playing. Maybe a vote for characters who'd fit that. Or just the late-game thing again, which would be easier. But a vote could get characters from everywhere.

Also on the subject of the TV Tropes page, I'd personally kinda like to see people adding more in the like... crowner sections? The awesome/heartwarming/funny/tearjerker/nightmare fuel pages are basically like the plastic hammers, after all.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply