Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOTF Grand Map of Doom! v6; I hate imgur compression
Topic Started: Aug 20 2016, 09:24 PM (1,339 Views)
Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hey, my thread Ax20RGH is really if you put aaaaaaaaall the "a"'s, so if you want to shorten it up, no problemo.

I take this color btw

(it's #32435)

if too dark, uh, well

(it's #77dd77!)
me by naft
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I would love some shade of purple for this cool endeavour, please and thanks <3
V7 BAYBEE
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
Current Thread: V for Vend-etta - "Fuck off. Are you kidding me?"
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Eeeey, can a gurl get a little 7851A9 up in here? :3
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My home internet cannot even handle trying to load this image but props for putting the effort in all the same XD I don't have a color preference.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i'd love a colour! not fussed which.

also this is amazing and must have taken forever! v impressed!
Links

Zetsumodernista
Member Avatar
escaping the real world to face reality
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll take a sickly shade of green that's acid to the eyes :3
dear god dear god tinkle tinkle hoy

G056: Asuka Takahara: The one who can out-pretentious them all.
- Memories: 1
- Pregame: 1
- V6: 1-2

Randomness
Member Avatar
Is in some state of existence
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just so you know, this project isn't dead, I've just been real slow at updating :/

In the meanwhile, this is something I cooked up a bunch of years back, messed up the scale on and gave up on.

You can even see exactly which thread I stopped on.

Enjoy:

Spoiler: click to toggle

Edit: So apparently that is too big to show up properly so I'm just gonna shove y'all a link here.
Edited by Randomness, Mar 1 2017, 07:45 AM.
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King

Those no longer with us

It's the Grand Map of Doom! v6

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I would like to point out that I still enjoy your work. This project pleases my inner administrator.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
what's this, a map for ants
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

Randomness
Member Avatar
Is in some state of existence
[ *  *  *  * ]
Updated to january 21st, after seventh rolls

Once again it's too big too show up properly, but you can just right click and open the image in a new tab
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King

Those no longer with us

It's the Grand Map of Doom! v6

I'm a Cactus
Member Avatar
do you want to go to war, balakay?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is super cool.

Be neat to see this for other versions/mini's too, but alas. Looks like a shit-ton of work. Nice job! :D
---
The Future

The Past

Meanwhile...

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is still a super neat project, and now I have internet that can actually handle loading the image. Tracing the progression of characters and seeing how they overlap is pretty cool, it gives a sense of the physical area of the island being a bit more cohesive when you can track who was near each other at what time.
Characters

Others

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Counting all the near misses XD
Kimiko Kao - - - - - - - The Lagniappe
Travis "Trav" Lynch - - They Stumbled Into Faith and Thought
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Shock Me

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply