Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Benjamin Lichter's social circles; Need friends. Will otherwise have to invent them.
Topic Started: Aug 19 2016, 12:31 PM (212 Views)
CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
CBP
[ *  *  *  * ]
I bet that Lili would probably drop in with the oddball group every once or twice, maybe just making casual conversation in the park while she flew her kite. Heck, the both of them like to fly kites, so maybe there would be a few occasions where they flew kites together? Overall I can see the two being on pretty good terms with each other in general, so long as the whole pop music thing doesn't come up often, Lili's got a bit of a pretentious side.

I'm not too sure that Arthur would have much interaction with Ben apart from being in the same grade as him, and overall I don't think that they'd really fit into the same social circles. The two would probably be on more neutral terms, with Arthur taking a slight dislike to Ben if anything.

I'm glad that Squirrel got into V6, and I look forward to seeing him on the island!
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~

NOW: V7

DEAD: V6

MAYBE: V?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply