Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
You Could Have A Dream About Losing Your Friends; G022 start
Topic Started: Aug 14 2016, 01:17 AM (1,843 Views)
decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Female Student #16: Jaime Schanbacher - GAME START))

There were many ways to react when one realized herself to be an unwilling contestant in the world's most famous survival "game." Some people broke down crying. Others jumped in headfirst to win. Yet others collected themselves and simply tried to survive. A few even killed themselves to spare themselves the horror of the game. Jamie's reaction was slightly different.

"GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKERS!!!"

She had reacted with pure, apoplectic rage upon waking up and coming to her senses. They'd drugged her, kidnapped her, given her an explosive Lo-Jack, killed Mr. Graham (whatever anyone said, that guy was actually somewhat cool), and said ''here you go, fight to the death!"

On top of that, they took away her cell phone and gave her a calculator. A calculator. Not any of the good ones even, just one that probably cost less than ten dollars, and her left foot still hurt from when she kicked the wall when she woke up. So it was quite fit to say that as she entered the room, Jaime was not in the best of moods.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jaime should have knocked, or at least have been a bit quieter in her anger. This was not what she was thinking. She did vocalize her thoughts, which went as follows:

"Jesus Christ, get that shit off me! Do you want my goddamn corneas to melt out my fucking skull?" Jaime yelled at the offending asshole as she raised her hands and squinted to get that goddamned light out of her eyes.

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
As her eyes readjusted from nearly being burned away, she recognized Emma and Amanda from around. The third girl was someone from somewhere.

“Jaime! Jaime, it’s a-alright. No one here will hurt you. Really.” Emma was trying to pull the same shit as always. Given the situation, she might be right for the people in the room, but that was eventually going to fail.

“Sorry! I didn’t mean to… Yeah.” Amanda at least had the decency to realize that she was kinda wrong.

“Okay. Okay. Let’s calm down and talk things out a sec.” Jamie looked at Amanda and noticed the big-ass gun that Amanda was pointing at her

"Yeah, let's do that. But first get that gun away from me. I'd like to not get shot please." At least Jaime was able to say this in a somewhat normal tome of voice.

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It was now question time. Emma asked if any of them had seen anyone else, as well as what to do over the next few days. The answer with all of the others was "No." Amanda similarly asked what weapon they had after thankfully putting the gun down, and directing the flashlight so that it didn't blind her in any sense.

"I just woke up here. and as for what I got, the answer is nothing. As for what we do, we could hole up here and attempt to wait it out, or something."

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That was three votes in favor of going somewhere else. Jaime was going to protest leaving, but said protest died on her lips when she looked at Amanda's gun. Given her weapon of nothing, she wasn't join any further than twenty feet from that thing. She then saw what Other Girl pulled out of her bag, and Jaime's face almost broke into a smile.

Are they serious? Maybe she could use it on one of the guys, hope they jack it long enough to get away from them?

Jaime shook her head as Amanda asked if anyone was coming with her.

"Fine. We go somewhere else." Jaime looked around at the now obscured signs. "I didn't look around much. Are we in some sort of loony bin?"

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, she did not need to hear that. Granted, she had asked the question, but still, once Emma went on about picking out the brain, it was obvious that the next parts of that operation were not to be discussed. To be fair, Emma realized it as well. Emma had reached into her bag and taken out a similar flashlight, and then took it out again before she stood up and left with help from Amanda, following Other Girl. Jaime just shook her head and followed.

Oh, I'm sure this will be real fun.

((Jaime Schanbacher continued in Notes from an Even Smaller Island))

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Lobotomy Lab · Next Topic »
Add Reply