Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH; (My sister chose the name thx)(open)
Topic Started: Aug 13 2016, 05:13 PM (2,291 Views)
Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
The guy who went AFK for a few months
[ *  *  * ]
Will heard the scream.

((Will McKinley continued from Waking up in a strange place isn't so unusual for some...))

Will ran into the room, his hands fumbling the revolver out from his pocket.

Will saw a machete go into Rea's back.

Will stumbled to a halt, eyes wide, lungs heaving, heart pounding.

He watched as the steel parted clothing and skin, juddering as it hit the spine, sending vibrations through the attacker's arm.

His gun hand came up almost automatically, the hammer back before he had even aimed. With a shaking hand, he pulled the trigger, not caring for aim or the noise, just caring that whoever had taken Rea would die with her, except he wouldn't get the luxury of being buried.

No, thought Will, his face set in stone. He would kill him, and he would leave his bastard body to whatever scavengers dared live on this godforsaken island, because he had just killed Rea, and ohmygod why had it been so early?

The gunpowder billowed outwards from the end of the gun, and the tear from his face fell down, each mattering as little to him in that moment as anything else.

Because Rea was going to die.
Edited by Dannyrulx, Sep 24 2016, 10:41 PM.
You don't win the game of death by dying first. The name's a little misleading.

My Characters

[/spoiler]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; a time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; a time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

He guessed Solomon had forgotten one pairing. A time to forgive, and a time to seek revenge. And this was most certainly a time for revenge. Or perhaps this would fall under vengeance. It really didn't matter.

He looked down at Rea, who had fallen with a slight smile on her face. There was a crumbling sound, and he whirled around just in time to see a mountain of pallets rain down of him. He brought his jacket up and over his head, a grim smile set on his face, and pulled the hammer back once more. He had five shots left in the cylinder, and he could see flashes of shirt and skin across from him.
He squeezed the trigger hard. Four in the cylinder.
Three left.

"She's barley cold and you're already desecrating her body? Bastard!" His voice was heavy, his accent coming through strongly as he continued. "Just so you know, you're not leaving this warehouse alive. If you do, I chase you down, and I don't stop until you're bleeding out."

He slipped three bullets out of his pocket, dropping his makeshift-head protection, and arranged them ready to load. "And you better pray that my bullets do kill you, because otherwise..."

Two shots left.
Edited by Dannyrulx, Sep 26 2016, 07:48 AM.

My Characters

[/spoiler]

Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
((Post order skipped with permission from Decoy73))

Will raised the gun for another shot, before pulling his arms back in to protect his body. The kid came at him with a flurry of punches, and he backed off, although he was a fraction too slow in putting up a defense, getting an elbow to the gut in the tussle. Winded, he let his arms and shoulders take the brunt of the blow. The gun was still in his hand, although he supposed holding a gun by it's steaming hot barrel wasn't exactly the best situation, because it hurt.

He was getting sick of the pummelling though. He lashed out with his leg, aiming it at the kid's knee. Without waiting to feel the connect, he swung the butt of the revolver at his head, dropping his guard and letting a fist smash into his jaw.

"Fuck you kid."
"Fuck you so hard."

My Characters

[/spoiler]

Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Shit, shit shit.
Will's back hit the ground with a thump and he grunted in pain. In front of him, Rea's murderer dashed away. Straight line. He raised the revolver and sighted him, knowing that all he needed to would be to squeeze the trigger and...
click
Wait, what? He had been positive there was one bullet left in the chamber. There had been, hadn't there? Yeah, there had, so...
Oh. The cylinder had been spun. The bullet could be fucking anywhere in the next five pulls of the trigger. Fuck that.
He opened his other palm where the bullets had been, ready to slot them in, only to see his hand empty.
"FUCK!" Did life really not want this bastard dead? He looked around and saw the bullets under one of the pallets, copper glinting in the light. He couldn't reach them, no way.
He placed one hand over the hammer of the revolver and yanked it backwards, Clint Eastwood style.
Click.
Click
Click.

"I'm gonna ask you a question," he deapdanned.
"Do you feel... Lucky, punk?"
Edited by Dannyrulx, Oct 1 2016, 05:42 PM.

My Characters

[/spoiler]

Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
He...
He was gone.
Will's ears still rung from the last gunshot, and gingerly pulled himself to his feet, grabbing the bullets as he did so.

One loaded.
Two loaded.
Three loaded.
Four loaded.
Five loaded.
Six loaded.

He spun the cylinder once more for good luck and walked over to the stack of pallets, collapsed and scattered all over the floor, and all over Rea's body. Carefully, he lifted them up, one by one, until she was revealed.

He deflated entirley, putting the gun back in his pocket as he looked at the corpse of the girl he had loved. He racked his brain for something appropriate to say, anything appropriate to say, and came up with a bible verse. Psalm 23 to be exact:

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

There was a girl. A living one. He didn't really know her to be honest, hadn't known a lot of people. He calmly picked the body up in a bridal carry, and started to walk out of the storehouse, tears spilling downn his face.
"I'm going to find your friend you know."
"I'm going to find him, and then i'm going to kill him, and then i'm going to win this fucking thing, go home and drink myself to death, because what the fuck else am I going to do?"

With that, he walked out.

((WIll McKinley continued elsewhere.)
Edited by Dannyrulx, Oct 2 2016, 03:41 AM.

My Characters

[/spoiler]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Storehouse · Next Topic »
Add Reply