Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Something tells me this isn't Arizona anymore
Topic Started: Aug 13 2016, 04:46 PM (194 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Boy 023, Darius Van Dyke, Start))

Oh fuck, oh fuck. It happened. A scenario happened. Welcome to hell. Darius woke up, was shuddering with fear and eyed his surroundings. He quickly realised that he was in a bad position. He should go, go away. This is a bad location. A room. A room where people can come in, slaughtering him. A creepy room shitty horror movies Michael watched would have featured, where people can come in. Darius went out of it. A hall, he went with his bag. He turned his back. Was there someone?

No.

Good.

He had to be smart, he had to be flexible. But he should get the fuck out of here, in a more secure location. He should run. He should not get killed so quickly.

"Fuck my life."

Hurry, Darius. He grabbed his bag and ran away from this creepy ass location.

((Darius Van Dyke, continued in 96+ Quite Bitter Beings))
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Water Treatment · Next Topic »
Add Reply