Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Heartbeats sound so loud if they're the only noise...; Definate content warning needed.
Topic Started: Aug 7 2016, 10:40 AM (449 Views)
Spinnentier
Member Avatar
Tormento Pabulum
[ * ]
((Rea Adams, continued from I've Got You, Under my Skin))

Heat and light at last. Finally, she was indoors, in a warm, well-lit room. After the near-pitch-black, freezing cold desert night outside, Will's house was downright heavenly. The perfect end to a perfect night. Well, maybe apart from the parking lot, but Will managed to make that part of the night bearable. But now wasn't the time to dwell on incidents of nyctophobia-related breakdowns, now was the time to relax.

Stepping out of her heels was the first thing she did once inside. Sure, the floor was cold on her now bare feet, but it was a small price to pay to be able to walk normally again. Well, not that she took much advantage of that fact, slumping into a couch, lying down with her head resting on her hands, looking up at the roof. She contemplated how strangely quiet it all was. After the dance, it was a stunning contrast to be out of the music and into a place where the loudest sound was her own heartbeat.

But then the thought of the reason the place was so quiet. No one was here but Will and herself. For one of the first times in her life, she felt absolute freedom. Sure, she'd been alone before, but not as an adult. She was at the point where a person starts to make their way in the world. There were choices ahead. And lots of them. And one of them was to spend the night with Will, she'd decided. She'd had a couple of brief flings before, but none who she'd felt as much for as she did Will.

I'm still here, just lurking though for the most part.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Spinnentier
Member Avatar
Tormento Pabulum
[ * ]
Rea looked up at him, and smiled. Silence was truly bliss.

She waited a while before she swung around, sitting upright on the couch, and taking the glass from Will's hand.

She thanked him under her breath, not wanting to disrupt the beautiful silence. In the quiet, even a whisper could be heard. It wasn't until she began to drink from the glass Will had so kindly brought her that she realised how dehydrated she was from the night out. The glass was finished within seconds, and she placed the now empty glass on the coffee table. Well, it was a bit too big to be a coffee table. No, its size was more of that of a dining table with the legs cut off.

Rea leant back on the couch, legs up on the table, back to looking up at the ceiling again. She listened to the sounds of... well, nothing. Nothing but her own beating heart.

Then, she decided to ask him a question.

"So, have you ever, uh, spent the night, with anyone before." She didn't really know why she asked it, she just felt like knowing. "Be honest, I'll still love you either way." It didn't really matter that much to her how he'd spent his past. The present was more important anyway. Whatever his answer, it wouldn't cause her to have a negative opinion of him.

Not much could, at this point.

Actually, no.

Nothing could.

Spinnentier
Member Avatar
Tormento Pabulum
[ * ]
He seemed so worried about hurting her feelings, that it was hard to suppress a barely perceptible smirk that played at the corners of her lips. But it was nice to know he cared enough about her to be completely honest with her. And truthfully, it was kind of a relief to hear that Will had done this before.

"I'm glad that at least one of us has any idea what they're doing." She began to blush. "I'm... I haven't really... done this before." She'd had relationships with other people in the past, but she was still a virgin. And she could imagine no one else but Will to be with her when she changed that fact.

Maybe she should stop putting it off. Now was as good a time as ever, right?

She stood up from the couch, stretching her arms as she rose.

"I'm... going to get out of this dress, upstairs." She smiled, as she began to ascend to the next floor.

"Feel free to join me, if you want."

Why did she suddenly sound so risqué? It surprised even her.

Spinnentier
Member Avatar
Tormento Pabulum
[ * ]
She casually flicked off the light as she entered the room. It shouldn't be too dark; enough light was filtering from downstairs to give it a faint glow.

Her dress fell to the floor, as she turned her head to the side, and looked at Will and smiled.

For all it mattered to her they could have been the only two people in the universe. Will had been the only person to see through her facade of general snobbiness and unlikability to see something good within her. He broke through to her in a way that no one else had done before, dealing with her many issues and flaws, and ignoring all that to view her as someone he wanted to be with.

Or maybe he just had a thing for redheads. Either way, it was still a win for her.

Spinnentier
Member Avatar
Tormento Pabulum
[ * ]
She'd barely had her dress off before Will pressed into her. She felt his warm body against his skin, his arms wrapping around her in a passionate embrace. She could hear a thudding in her chest as her heart raced. And then she was lifted off her feet by him.

"Hey, Will, what are you-" But then he planted his lips on hers, and she knew he didn't have to answer. She was totally and utterly in love with him, and regardless of how things turned out, this was going to be a night to remember.

He spun round, his back to the bed. And as he did so, Rea wrapped her arms around him. She leant in to kiss him as the pair of them fell onto the bed, Rea's body resting on Will's.

Spinnentier
Member Avatar
Tormento Pabulum
[ * ]
((Sorry this is so late, just been dealing with life stuff recently))

Rea couldn't think of anywhere she'd rather be. Here she was with Will, alone, in love with him, and about to finally do something about that fact. When she'd first met him she couldn't imagine doing this with him (or anyone else she knew, for that matter), spending the night like this with some bloke she'd met in a park who looked like he wanted to kill her.

But now... she was just giving away her virginity to him. Funny really, he'd turned out to be intelligent, thoughtful, caring, and a bunch of other things she'd never expected from someone like him. Didn't hurt that he was damn easy on the eyes, too. Not that she was shallow or anything, but it did help.

((Should we speed this up to the morning afterwards? Just getting paranoid about the time until the end of pregame))

Spinnentier
Member Avatar
Tormento Pabulum
[ * ]
((I'm really sorry about the delay, I had some work dumped on me that I had to get done incredibly quickly))

She awoke to the feeling of a hand stroking behind her ear. Will's.

"Morning, Will."

Her eyes drifted open as she came to the realisation that she'd accidentally trapped his arm under her body. Not like his arm couldn't take her weight; he could probably lift her using one arm if he wanted to. But it would at least be numb by now.

"Oh, um... sorry about that."

She rolled off of his arm as she thought about the events of last night. Not that she had any other experience to compare it to, but the night was great. Spending such an intimate moment with her lover was something she'd been looking forward to for a while now.

Wait, 10:16? Wow. Had she really slept in that late? Any longer and… well, not that she had suspicious parents to worry about. With one of them at a conference or something in New York, and another probably sleeping until their shift at the hospital at One, both of them had bigger problems to worry about than who their daughter spent time with.

Still, now would probably be a good time to get out of bed. Late in the morning enough as it is.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · After the Dance · Next Topic »
Add Reply