Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
You Can't Roller Skate in A Buffalo Herd; Rorick's tagged, but it's open.
Topic Started: Aug 5 2016, 01:08 AM (341 Views)
KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Junko Kurosawa continued from I Hate Mustard))

Flaming Hot Cheetos weren’t her absolute favorite food. But they were freaking delicious. They were flaming, and they were hot, and they were Cheetos. That really summed up why Junko liked them so much. It was a pretty good snack, too, if you don’t mind the red stuff on your fingers after. Anyways, why was Junko at the skate park demolishing a bag of Cheetos? Well, first off, the key word in that sentence is “Junko”. Junko spent a lot of time here. Ever since she was like, in elementary? Yeah, elementary. Ever since then she’d been here on a regular basis. She could fondly remember Sarah teaching her how to rollerblade here. She guessed that some of that energy needed to come out somehow. Sometimes, they’d still rollerblade together. Not too often, too. Sarah was busy, after all.

But she had a different motive for being here this Saturday afternoon. She and Beaks had a bit of an agreement, you know? She was a woman of her word, too. So hopefully Beaks would show up in a few seconds. To Junko, though, sometimes seconds were too long. She already had her skates, helmet, and all that on, so she was pretty ready to go. For the time being, she was sitting on top of a picnic table, eating Cheetos. Relaxing, but relaxing wasn’t good enough for Junko. The excitement of rollerblading was more her thing. Maybe it’d become Aiden’s thing, too. He’d seemed excited for it.

And hey, maybe if he showed up before she finished, she could give him some Cheetos too. Did he like the Flaming Hots? She’d never asked. She could ask if he showed up, maybe? It’d be polite to share, kinda.

Eh, he’ll be here soon.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
“Gah!”

Junko flinched as something grabbed her from behind, only to smile a bit. That Aiden. Seriously. Of course he would sneak up on her with that grin. And beg for snacks, while we’re at it. She was going to share with him anyways if he had shown up quickly.

“I demand a snack lawyer,” she said, lifting the bag closer to his- wait. He was holding the skates in his hands. And his arms were still wrapped around her.

“No problem with Flaming Hots?” she said, trying to push the bag closer to him. The positioning was a little weird, so she tried to squirm out a bit. Two people wrapped around each other on a picnic table made things strange.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aiden finally released his grip on her. Junko let off a puff of air. At last, breathing. Bear hugs didn’t do the lungs wonders. But yeah, he was gonna sample the Flaming Hots. Maybe he was a hot spicy food sort of guy, maybe he wasn’t.

“Oh thank god you accept bribes,” Junko said. “Food bribes for food officers can be pricey these days.”

Though, did it really look like that? A chicken and a peanut’s bastard child? Junko never thought of it that way. She always thought that it looked like a… Cheeto, except redder and hotter. Shut up, it made sense, didn’t it? Peanut and chicken did make sense, though. It didn’t taste like it, though, but Aiden was going to find out in a second.

In that second, he found out that it didn’t taste like that at all.

“Oh shit, shitshitshitshit.”

It was pretty obvious that Aiden wasn’t a hot food guy after all! Anyone could see that the poor guy was tearing up and sweating. Junko sometimes forgot that people didn’t like hot food the same way she did. Sure, her tongue must be battle-scarred from all the flaming hot cannons and stuff, but other people’s weren’t.

She brought her water bottle, didn’t she? It wouldn’t be the first time Junko had forgotten her water bottle somewhere. Or it being kicked or something. Man, that thing had been through a lot, hadn’t it? Probably not as much as Aiden’s tongue right now, though. Junko’s head darted left and right, up and down. Gah, where did she put it? Maybe Aiden had one of his own hidden somewhere, but she had no idea. Didn’t look like it?

Oh, there it was.

Junko saw the steel gently reflecting the dim shade of underneath the picnic table, and stood up. Her fingers curled around the cap and pulled it up. It was too late, though. Maybe. Aiden was already asking innocent bystanders for help. Bryony, wasn’t it? Yeah, kinda artsy Senior girl.

“Here, here! I’ve got one too!” she shouted.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Desert Plains Skate Park · Next Topic »
Add Reply