Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
It's Raining, It's Pouring
Topic Started: Jul 26 2016, 06:05 AM (322 Views)
Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
[Fiyori Senay, continued from Acid Rain]

Fiyori halted. She was just busy with her keyboard - trying to successfully play a certain part that had been troubling her... well, for at least a few minutes. But then she got distracted, because she could hear her phone ringing. Hm, not exactly ringing to be honest. It was vibrating. And it was doing so loud enough to count as an auditive impulse anyway.

Still, where was it? Fiyori looked away from her own fingers and looked behind her shoulder. She looked to the right, and she looked to the left and she gave the ceiling a good look too, just in case it somehow dropped upwards.

Fiyori left the chair and instead assumed a central position in the room. She looked around again. To the left, to the right and to the ceiling before her ears were sure enough to spot the sound coming from her bed.

Or rather, from under her sheets.

She lunged forwards to it, threw the sheets to the site and fetched the phone - pressing the accept button immediately.

"Fiyori Senay here, how can I help?"
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ah, so it was Aiden. Long time no hear she would have thought and he would have said but that wasn't very true. Fiyori wasn't the kind of person who needed to stay in contact all the time, needing at least one message per day and a total of 150 words spoken or written per week.

She could do just fine not talking to people and still feeling affectionate towards them anyway.

Aiden mentioned the weather, and for some reason it was only then that Fiyori looked out of the window and saw raindrops falling on her window. Not many, of course, because this was still Arizona. But still, a curious thing. Curious more to know she didn't notice until he pointed it out.

"Eh, I've been sweating so much, I won't mind if I get wet another way for once."

She did pick up the sarcasm in his voice. Aiden seemed not to be a big fan of rain, so she guessed he should be lucky to be living in Kingman and not Ireland or something - which by all appearances was very very rainy all the time. She wouldn't know, she never had been there.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, how was she supposed to answer that. She decided to continue from his earlier line.

"You're always free to take an underwater job, preferably in underwear and the front camera ready."

She thought that was an amusing picture. Aiden, stripping down to his barest but not the barest, then running along the wet pavements filming himself while getting drenched absolutely wet. A smile flickered. He'd probably do it, wouldn't he? He'd get a cold though, and Fiyori wouldn't have that.

"That aside, I've been up to pretty much nothing, if the second floor of my home doesn't count as 'up'."

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh, now this was just convenient.

"Sure thing, got nothing better to do."

Fiyori paused for a short moment to sort her thoughts. She grinned again, or perhaps continued to grin. She winked, as well. Winked at no one in particular but the rain drops falling against the window in her room but she wouldn't think they understood the gesture.

"Guess you'll be getting here half-naked one way or the other."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Neighborhood · Next Topic »
Add Reply