Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I cannot draw; and I won't
Topic Started: Jul 22 2016, 01:31 PM (200 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
But I might be able to create songs for you/your characters. Not good, complex songs, but songs nonetheless.

Since V6 is soon starting, I hope to have a feel for each character. So feel free to request a song for a character or thread or anything SOTF related. V6, prefered. Or at least people I know.

Don't expect too much professionality at me producing music, it will just be cheap midi melodies, I'll try to convey my feeling of the aura your character expresses to me with. It will be simple. And maybe experimental. And maybe horrible to listen to. But it's art. I'm allowed to do that.

While most songs will be simple, maybe some won't finish. Unlike drawings, it is much more simpler to fix things. You guys can always improve the song with feedback. So I can totally revise stuff posted here.

Uh, yeah. If you think I'll be fast: I won't. I am kinda busy, but hey. I'll have free time, sometime. And I might investigate that free time to actually finish a thread I should do like my critique thread. And if I am bored I'll totally do this thing (but it is not quite high on my priority list, sorry :c)

I have no proper concept for this thread, helpo. Ask any questions and suggestions away.

Claim list:

I -
II -
III -
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply