Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Captain Lili and her Magic Band; Lili Williams' relationship and friendship thread.
Topic Started: Jul 18 2016, 06:20 PM (232 Views)
CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
CBP
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hi everyone! I'm looking to build a list of other students that my character, Lili Williams, would have different kinds of relationships with.

Lili Williams has lived in Kingman since she was Kindergarten age. She is interested in obscure, avant garde music, and she plays the flute for the school concert band. Lili also flies kites in the parks around the city. Her favorite subject in school is history, and for the most part it is the only class she puts much effort into because of its closeness to her heart. Aside from history, her marks in her classes range in the C area, a case of her not applying herself. Her primary physical activity is yoga, if that helps out in any way. For the most part, she keeps to herself, but she prefers to hang around students who also play instruments. Lili dislikes students that are bullies due to being bullied at a younger age. Generally, she seeks to be nice to those around her and to keep a calm demeanor, but avoids extraneous confrontation with most other students.

I'm open to any kind of relation between Lili and her peers. Friends, rivals, acquaintances, even former bullies are welcome. Write in the thread or PM me. Thank you!

Current Relationships:
Rea Adams - "We often end up in the same place. I enjoy her company, even if I wish she'd unwind a little."
Georgia Lee Day - "Georgia Lee's always been pretty nice to me, even if our schedules hardly overlap. I think we get along well."
Scarlett McAfee - "She has pretty good taste in music, and she's always been nice to me. I wonder if she'd like John Cage..."
Irene Djezari - "For a while, she just couldn't leave me be. I'm glad she's moved past that. She's so education focused, so I try to stay away from her."
Benjamin Fields - "I like talking to him about history when we happen to be in the same place. I like his hair, very spiky. His company is welcome."
Edited by CrossbowPig, Jul 20 2016, 10:25 AM.
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~

NOW: V7

DEAD: V6

MAYBE: V?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
CBP
[ *  *  *  * ]
Georgia Lee and Lili are an exciting prospect! I think that the two of them have an interesting dynamic, as they are almost opposites when it comes to study habits and academics. I'm thinking that the two would probably be casual friends.

As for Scarlett, her interests and Lili's interests line up pretty well in the music department. Apart from their academic prospects and habits when it comes to social media, the two would be friends for sure!

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
CBP
[ *  *  *  * ]
I agree on your thoughts around Irene and Lili for the most part. Lili would probably take a bit of annoyance towards Irene's dedication towards her education and her overly friendly and stubborn nature. I see the two as being on neutral terms, but with an inclination to distrust.

I like the idea of Ben and Lili being on good terms. I see lots of similarities between the two, in the way that they don't really care about how they dress and about history. They're also the same height, which might put Lili a bit more at ease from an intimidation standpoint. His tendencies to be against bullying would be admired by Lili. For the most part, I think the two are on good terms with each other.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply