Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I will draw your character...; queue's closed, sorry!
Topic Started: Jul 10 2016, 06:54 PM (784 Views)
Alex
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Comment with a link to your character below! As long as they're from SOTF (including older versions, mini, etc.) they're fair game! If you've already requested me, please refrain from doing so again until your round is green.

-As long as you don't edit my signature out of them, you're free to use any art I give you in signatures, avatars, or other sites (including the wiki). Go nuts.
-NOTE: I will be experimenting with styles/shading/coloring techniques while doing this, so not everybody's going to get the same quality of drawings. Please be big kids about it.
-Like the artist's comments? Hate 'em? Tell me all about it!
-If you have any advice for me, I'd love to hear that too! Don't be shy...

Queue:
1. Lili Williams (CrossbowPig)
2. Sandy Bricks (Slam)
3. Astrid Tate (Pippin)
4. Will McKinley (Dannyrulx)
5. Johnny McKay (frouge)

Finished:
Round 1:
-Blair Moore (Espi)
-Junko Kurosawa (KamiKaze)
-Asha Sur (dmboogie)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alex
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
And here we have... Blair!
http://imgur.com/cvjrkRt

-Sorry it's so small! I picked the wrong canvas size...
-It took me 2 or 3 tries before I realized it was the face shape that was off.
-I didn't add skin tone because the shading is in purple and it... didn't look good, to say the least. (I'll give you that version if you still want it, though.)
Attached to this post:
Attachments: blair_moore2.png (99.15 KB)
Edited by Alex, Jul 10 2016, 08:48 PM.

Alex
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Presenting *drumroll*... Junko!
http://imgur.com/CWshaMs

-Phew! I feel much better about this one than the last, especially proportion-wise
-Sorry for the kinda-funky shading around the eyes, turns out transforming shading is not easy to do
-I feel like the hair and face/eye shapes are a little off, but I'm still very happy about this!

(Size is too big to attach)

Alex
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Look! An Asha!
http://imgur.com/olo2Jy3

-You get a style! And you get a style! And you get a style!!!
-Dude I had so much fun coloring this
-Also look at those roses! mmmm

(Too big to attach, sorry)

Alex
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Annnd queue's open again! Have at it, lovelies.

Alex
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Arraagh! Lili!

-Hands? What are those?
-Also how do you even draw glasses what
-I am kinda proud of that sweater, though.

(We're going on an impromptu camping trip, so don't expect any more drawings for a while)

Alex
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Laurels & MW

Whenever it's possible, could you please draw Alba Reyes? // 2. If yes, would you be up for doing Jewel Evans from Mini?

Sorry, guys! The queue's closed for now. However, I'll be glad to do them if you catch the cap next time! (And don't you dare apologize!)

MW

1. Are you willing to do characters from older versions/games on Mini? // 3. Is it cool with you if we put your lovely art on the various wikis/use it for signatures and avatars and such?

Yes to both of these! As long as the character's from SOTF, it's all good.
And frankly, seeing my art on the wiki and/or in signatures would be... super, super cool. (I'll edit these into the original post in a bit.)

Thank you all so much for the kind words and comments. I really appreciate it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply