Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I will draw your character...; queue's closed, sorry!
Topic Started: Jul 10 2016, 06:54 PM (778 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, just wanted to say that a. it's really cool of you to do this and b. what you've done is also really cool. :) I dig the style a lot--it reminds me of watercolor a little. Anyways, just wanted to pop in and say I like your art, and thanks for offering it for folks.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya! Once again, these are super awesome. I love Lili's expression; she looks super happy.

A couple quick questions:
1. Are you willing to do characters from older versions/games on Mini?
2. If yes, would you be up for doing Jewel Evans from Mini?
3. Is it cool with you if we put your lovely art on the various wikis/use it for signatures and avatars and such?

Thanks once again so much for doing these. You rock!
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alex
Jul 18 2016, 08:47 AM
Sorry, guys! The queue's closed for now. However, I'll be glad to do them if you catch the cap next time! (And don't you dare apologize!)
Dangit! I'm gonna apologize anyways and you can't stop me, 'cause people asking when the queue is closed irks me and I totally didn't catch it. So, sorry!

Also, will get rolling on Wiki-itizing stuff, since you're cool with it. Your stuff is awesome, and I love seeing art on the wiki whenever possible. I will make sure you get credit!

EDIT: Someone beat me to the punch on that. ><
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply