Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Cambodia Mafia Game Thread; y'gotta DIG DEEP if you wanna win this game
Topic Started: Jul 6 2016, 12:57 AM (9,093 Views)
ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Got my confirmation!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Teaming with the Goose, coz' why not? His memes are danker.

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I have more power than you can imagine. Powerful like the powerball lottery that people are inevitably broke from already. Power like the power glove. Power like Kanye West. And we all know, No one man should have all that power.
Edited by ToxieTheToxicAvenger, Jul 6 2016, 02:21 PM.

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Psh, at the very least I'll have sequels. You on the other hand...

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah, I'd hate to get sent home early over a misunderstanding and overabundance of memes.

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Memes.

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Well, I'd say anyone that's not me, but considering my posts consist of starting a meme war, shitposting, saying "Memes" for one post, and including a Kanye post, there's really nothing I can say to not vote for me either. Maybe I'd point the finger to Danny, but again there's nothing I can really say to /not/ put me on the noose at this moment.

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Frogue
Jul 12 2016, 04:18 PM

If Toxie is scum it's a smarter play, so he's more of a threat. If Toxie isn't scum, that means he's just genuinely unhelpful, and it's less of a loss. Either way, better vote.
Well if we're talking use, I have a good amount of it, but whether or not you choose to believe me or not on it is a different ball game.

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Welp. I told u I wuz hardcore.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply