Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Cambodia Mafia Game Thread; y'gotta DIG DEEP if you wanna win this game
Topic Started: Jul 6 2016, 12:57 AM (9,379 Views)
Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I have my role.
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
It's a bit hard to vote for someone on the first day as we don't really have that much information to go with. Are you sure that saying who we might vote for would be a good idea? What if no one will lie about who they will be voting for?
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't think that flavour claiming on the first day would be a good idea. I am not even sure of who I would vote for as it is the first day and we still don't have enough information to go with. Although, I don't want someone to get randomly lynched and they could turn out to be town.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ah, sorry for not answering your question, Frogue. I had to go back and look at it. I'm possibly not the best person to ask about lynches. I don't think that we will get a lynch on the first day. First day lynches just feel unusual to do and I don't think that everyone will do a vote in time. I'm not sure who we should be looking at.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, I'm going to bed soon and I think the day will be over by then. So I am to say that I am voting for Dannyrulx. Why? Mainly because he is trying to stay under the radar and that he doesn't want to get voted. That bugged me a little and I thought it would possibly be an okay first day vote. No harm in trying since Dannyrulx hasn't said much that is useful.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Sorry for not posting. I've been trying to think of who else could be suspicious and I can't really think of anyone at the moment. I'm still looking at Dannyrulx because of the whole 'please don't vote me' and the fact that he is staying low. Although this is my first post for the second day myself. I think he is scum that is trying to hide but that is all that I got at the moment.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I think it would be good if we heard from RC and the others. Just so that we could have more to go on and some reads could be good. I'm still a bit iffy about Dannyrulx but I think that's just me not being trustful and being more cautious/suspicious.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
@Randomness: I seem to be thinking that I can trust Backlash more than EP. Possibly towards leaning town at the moment. Sure, Backlash seems to be focused on few people. But I like how they doing things. Sorry, I am bad at the whole reads thing. I can't go into lengthy detail about why I would think that someone may be scum/town like many others here. I have a more neutral feeling towards EP. But that's all that I can say about those two at the moment.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I can say that I think Frogue would be town in my books. They ask the right questions and they seem to have a good handle on the game. I think that I kind of agree with Frogue about Lore but I should actually like to know how Lore thinks about what was said about them. Vyse is striking me as town as well. Because they seem to know what they are doing and they are being helpful.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
@Murderweasel: I like how backlash is actively trying to push into trying to read people as they were whether scum or town. I like her thoughts on other people which seem quite reasonable. I just not seeing a scummy side to her. Unless that might change later on. Seems like quite a few people don't like how backlash is playing and I guess I can understand that. It seems that a lot people are bothered by her making Paige her scum/lynch? target. Which makes me feel a bit wary. Unless I'm looking at it in a wrong way.

Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
It would be nice if we could hear from RC. So do you have any reads on anyone, RC?
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I really don't understand why a few people want to lynch backlash. I would focus on trying to get more quieter people to speak up like RC, Dannyrulx or Lore. I don't think we should get rid of backlash.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I guess that can seem that I look like I am buddying with backlash. Sure, you can think that if you want to. But I am not really trying to stop anyone from lynching Backlash if they believe she is the right person they want gone. I know I said not to get rid of her and that seems like a poorly thing to say. I just not seeing the side of a lynch for backlash myself.

Honestly, I am still stuck on Dannyrulx as a possible lynch target since Day 1 and I'm going to stick with that. I can't say anything that useful because I am not good at reading a lot of people. I mainly stick to only a few people to ping me as suspicious. And yes, Lore. I am aware that I am one of the quiet ones.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The fact that they would easily be scum trying to hide by lurking or that they could really have no good information. Or they could be a very useful person who just needs to be pushed more into revealing anything that is helpful for town. Also quieter people can sometimes be better lynches.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm not going to vote fir backlash as I am still sticking with Dannyrulx as my scum target. Just because I might be soft-buddying backlash and if she is flipped as scum (if people vote for her). That doesn't mean that you know anything about me or Frogue, MW.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply