Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Cambodia Mafia Game Thread; y'gotta DIG DEEP if you wanna win this game
Topic Started: Jul 6 2016, 12:57 AM (9,370 Views)
Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I prefer Goose cause it's a bird and bird eats frogs.

I got my role btw.
me by naft
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
MW, isn't a bit too early to go full inquisition mode, isn't obvious that Bik is/was kidding?
the votes are only counted if they sent through pm's so it doesn't matter, really.
Unless Bik already voted which means we got a poopereater on board.
me by naft

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
yeah, you're right especially considering the "someone dies everyday" thing. We basically have a time limit of 8 days to win because considering one person die during day phase and another during night time, it won't be a slow game. I was wrong thinking about it, we got to hustle.
me by naft

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
8 days like day + night but like you got me at least.
me by naft

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
If you ask I can say how many people have voted, but nothing more than that.
Well, how many people voted as of now? Just curious.
me by naft

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm a nice person, I don't deserve this.
me by naft

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I haven't read all the other pages but I'll voice my worry anyways:
Votes cannot e used as lever point to get info out of people. The only info we can get get is by lynching someone and trusting the other people to vote the same. If we want to win, we got I trust each other.
me by naft

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
we should vote for someone who has nothing yet becayyse they see laying low as a mean of survival yet laying low is only good when you're alone or maf or newb.

so maybe get someone who fits those criteria cause they kinda are going against town
me by naft

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Lore
Jul 12 2016, 04:17 PM
we should vote for someone who has nothing yet becayyse they see laying low as a mean of survival yet laying low is only good when you're alone or maf or newb.

so maybe get someone who fits those criteria cause they kinda are going against town
Lmao autocorrect anyways: someone who said nothing until now
me by naft

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Since everyone is doing it: I wasn't able to vote in the last phase because my internet cut at random time and I was like "plz load" and it didn't work so I went to sleep early.

Anyways, we are in deep shit tbh.
me by naft

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm with Cicada on that one, I think giving the benefit of the doubt on Ep is the best. Especially with her way to play mafia, it wouldn't surprise she turns out to be town or neutral. Maybe she's acting differently because she's jester, that'd be funny.
me by naft

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Okay, I catched up on the reading:
First and foremost, I think sticking to the plan of eliminating the people that won't speak is the bet we got yet because we neither have knowledge of other people roles and nobody revealed themselves.

Second, I don't like Danny's response at all. Like he has a point, we are going to die really soon if we don't start racking kills in scums. Like we're already two down and no real reads for scum/mafia.

Third, my scum reads are, at this point, not really there. I see Ep toward a certain neutral role (the jester lol but that's how she plays so shrug) and RC's lack of response is rather unsettling. Like, please say something.
me by naft

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Lore
Jul 19 2016, 01:07 PM
Okay, I catched up on the reading:
First and foremost, I think sticking to the plan of eliminating the people that won't speak is the bet we got yet because we neither have knowledge of other people roles and nobody revealed themselves.

Second, I don't like Danny's response at all. Like he has a point, we are going to die really soon if we don't start racking kills in scums. Like we're already two down and no real reads for scum/mafia.

Third, my scum reads are, at this point, not really there. I see Ep toward a certain neutral role (the jester lol but that's how she plays so shrug) and RC's lack of response is rather unsettling. Like, please say something.
Best bet whoops
me by naft

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Can we all agree that Frogue is scary?
Seriously, I'm reading all of this I'm giving ou my thoughts on it, if I have some.
Also @danny, a small question: what are you thoughts on toxie's lynch? And on frogue's huge paragraph?
me by naft

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hi vyse, since you're there: why am I an "unnecessarily blank slate", say funny cause that made me sad lmao.

Also: I think Danny is innocent, he shows fustration at his lack of understanding about the game. Unless it's a ruse, then he's a-ok. He could also be a neutral too.
me by naft

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply