Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Cambodia Mafia Game Thread; y'gotta DIG DEEP if you wanna win this game
Topic Started: Jul 6 2016, 12:57 AM (9,381 Views)
frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
/confirmed
Links

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
more like discounted for. cause you're cheap.
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
more like... fordable. 'cause everyone crosses you. 'cause you suck
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
you are beneath my vote
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
if you want to get technical you're beneath your own vote. i don't know what that means, really, but i'm p sure that's a burn on you, so suck it
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
oh no, goose has a wannabe punctuation mark on his side. that really stacks up against an empress. no doubt you'l be extremely useful when he needs to type out path statements which he can't even do because he is a goose.

frogs + royal women are like, a classic combo. good to have you on the team ep.
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
oh my bad, i also misinterpreted what team you were declaring for backslash. i retract everything i said. you're really good for separating out folder names and making fun emoticons.

boo to the goose.
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i'm in favour of giannicide
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
general goose? more like wheneral goose. as in, when is he gonna get out of here. everyone's sick of you gooseface. flap away pls.
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
the toxic avenger is a super appropriate name for you, 'cause the first time you posted in this thread i really liked it, but as for the sequels? i think i speak for everyone when i say they're underwhelming.
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MW

Speaking of point #2 above...
I am maybe assuming that was a reference to his vote on you in the thread?
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lore

8 days like day + night but like you got me at least.
that's assuming that a) it's only town that get lynched in the day, and b) that mafia successfully get a kill every night, which is by no means guaranteed
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
even though they don't count, i think voting in-thread is actually a good idea. like mw said, and especially today given that they have daychat, mafia have us at a disadvantage given that they can co ordinate shit behind the scenes. it seems like the easiest way to remedy that is to have every vote cast out in the open. if anyone says they're voting one way and then we find they voted another, that person's scum and we lynch them.

it also probably makes sense to like, leave an interval in between - if you're planning to pm in a vote, post it in thread first and if it's a truly terrible idea then it won't be too late for someone to talk you out of it.
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
shush lore. less talky more twerky.
Links

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply