Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Cambodia Mafia Game Thread; y'gotta DIG DEEP if you wanna win this game
Topic Started: Jul 6 2016, 12:57 AM (9,079 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Rol received.

You know what would be crazy? If someone just claimed Godfather just, right out the gate. Wouldn't that be crazy?

I think that'd be pretty crazy.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dannyrulx
Jul 6 2016, 03:27 AM
Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games, I'm absolutely fucked, playing this again...
You and me both, cousin.
SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Folks, I feel like the audience really wants us to split up and divide our lines along Team Frogue and Team Goose. Personally, I'm on Team Frogue, because while Goose's performance is overall better, that "fordable" joke made me giggle more than anything else in the thread because I'm a child.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There is no such thing as an overabundance of memes, I say we kill Toxie for heresy.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I super don't understand what's going on in this game. Maybe it's just that some of my brain got left on the highway a couple days ago but I'm not getting any of the arguments being made by anybody, it all sounds like a very round about way to say "so let's play the game and then we win," with the firm rebuttal of "but what if no?" I'm not really grasping with this voting system the argument of either side; I don't know how declaring votes in the thread and then "lynch all liars" is supposed to help us anymore than usual, especially when we have no way to tell who is lying unless there's a role that can see people's votes. I also don't see how declaring our votes helps the mafia, though, which...seems like it might be an argument? I'm not sure. It's all really muddled and I could use some clarification on what we're fighting about at this point since it doesn't seem to be "Frogue and Goose: whose more fabulous?" and once we moved on from that debate I completely lost both depth and usefulness in these proceedings.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Soooooo I'm not gonna be here when the vote is called. Given that, cards on the table, I'm putting in a vote for my beloved earl, Rorock. He's very clever in my experience and I don't see the point in bringing up whether it's good to lynch someone or not Day One. While it could just be Rorock talking about his feelings, of which he has many and they're all adorable, but he feels the most like sneaky scum to me. If this sounds weird or requires explanation it's gonna have to wait until next phase, I gots a guy to finish prettying up for~
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
While I understand the skepticism towards my vote, I'd like to invoke whatever amendment gives one legal protections on the grounds that one was busy being groped at the time and didn't want to just not vote since that seemed dumb.

I don't feel like there's enough information to draw much from the night kills at this point. I'm honestly still fairly suspicious of Rorock.

Also Boogie looks like a non-problem right now to me. We should keep an eye on him when the numbers thin because he could just as easily flip to vote with the mafia as with us, but...he's already won. Whatever he does from now on is just shits and giggles.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I suspect Rorick 'cuz I used to suspect him like three days ago and whoops my understanding of this game has advanced roughly 0% since then so I'll just keep my eggs in that basket since no one is giving me a better one yet.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
backslash
Jul 16 2016, 12:06 PM
I'm really not liking this "idk I'm confused" spiel that Paige is giving whenever she's prodded for more information. While there was some suspicion on Rorick when she first voted him, I'd think that there would be enough to look through in the thread after that fact to give her some idea of who else might be suspicion-worthy.
C'mon, Z. You know me better than that. I do dumb, silly shit in Mafia all the time simply because it amuses me. I stage elaborate role hoaxes and get into big senseless tunnel fights just because it's fun, and I play Mafia to have fun. Do you really think I could give up all my dumb tendencies for some boring "hahaha I don't know what's going on" scum defense when if I actually knew what was going on I'd have about a thousand stupid ideas to act on that would be way more interesting for me?

Like, I'm kinda starting to suspect you for how hard you're pushing this. You know I'm an easy lynch target to wind up, and you ALSO know me well enough both as a player and just as a person to know that I wouldn't do some basic shit like that, because there's nothing entertaining about it. And especially when you only need a small minority to derail the lynch, your relentlessness on this smells reeeeal fish.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll totally accept that me not doing much isn't helpful to town. I'm just not up to my normal game on this one. The stuff I normally do to draw out suspects and get leads, I can't do because of the weird nature of this thing fucking with my steez. I really have no idea what I'm doing in this game, so I'm kinda just trying to take a back seat and let people who know what's going on drive things until they turn up something familiar that I can work with.

Except I'm starting to suspect that that's what most of the game is doing and that none of s have any idea how this one really works on a meta level and it has us scurred. Fuck.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Frogue seems to be the person who most knows da fuck is going on in this game. I'm gonna start hailing the hypnotoad if that's cool, so I'm down for prodding d4nnyRulx with questions and/or hot sticks as needed. Still feel kinda odd about Z and Rorock TBH but it's more of a feeling from knowing/cuddling both of them on the reg, not an actual case.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MW seems to be doing usual MW things and at least attempting to be helpful and guide town discussion to productive places.

Randomness is probably the scummiest on that list but not by much, they're just coming off as very...picking stuff apart in their posts? Talking mostly about why we should NOT do things without proposing many alternatives and throwing out broad scumreads? That's the thing that looks closest to scum in the group you've asked me about, but I'm not 110% on it by any means. I feel like your case against d4nny is stronger.

I don't have anything to say about Prim, Prim hasn't said anything. No idea what's going on crew represeeeeeeent

Lore's avi is really cute and it's distracting me from reading her posts but I like that she seems to be proposing a lot of courses of action and pushing for reads 'cuz that's what we need.

ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD I DID THE THING DO I GET A BISCUIT
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
VYSE!

VYSE VYSE VYSE HI! I MISSED YOUR FACE!

That is all. Carry on with your regularly scheduled mafias.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thank you Frogue for proving my point as to why I don't want to suggest anything because I'm super out of touch with the game and super out of it in general. I could dig for examples of what I meant but I'm probably wrong anyway, I have no strong feelings on anyone I talked about in that post, so like, I don't really have the energy to put in the effort and have an argument about something I don't really believe or give a shit about?
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't really have a defense for myself, my stuff is bad but I told you it would be bad and that's why I didn't wanna give it in the first place sooooo ^o)

I'm honestly just kinda sheeping this game, I feel out of place with the meta and I don't have the energy I'd normally dedicate. I just wanna follow along the smarter people for once instead of causing absolute chaos like I usually do, let me have this :(
SotF Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply