Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Cambodia Mafia Game Thread; y'gotta DIG DEEP if you wanna win this game
Topic Started: Jul 6 2016, 12:57 AM (9,088 Views)
Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Yugi: When are you killing the inactives?
me by naft
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Randomness
Member Avatar
Is in some state of existence
[ *  *  *  * ]
We are so aimless right now. With all the people who are usually drive conversation dead and things are a little bit of a mess, but I'm hoping we can still carry on.

Given what we know, I think that Lore and Rorick require a look. Rorick's role actually feels more like Lore's to me, which makes me feel that one of them is lying about something.

Lore has been antagonistic towards Prim, as has been stated before, though I feel that her flavour claim is fine. However, her description of her role is different from Prim's bulletproof, and she didn't claim commuter like Rorick did. This makes me suspect her claim overall.

Lore, is the bulletproof part a natural part of your role and can you confirm when you used it?

There is one other item floating around the game, which we're not quite aware of. I had assumed it was a bulletproof vest, but I'm not so sure now.
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King

Those no longer with us

It's the Grand Map of Doom! v6

Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Although, it would be interesting if Bik and Dannyrulx turns out to be scum when they are modkilled. Because they have been inactive for too long. Well, maybe one of them is scum. Yeah, sorry for not posting but we know I'm going to be killed off at the end of this phase.
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Lore, is the bulletproof part a natural part of your role and can you confirm when you used it?"
It's a natural part of it, I just choose when I go immune. I haven't use them all yet, just one and I have a couple more. I'm going to immune myself for the rest of the nights so I don't die since if my count is correct (1 lynch and 1 night death), I should still be alive on the last day if I don't get lynch.

I may get attacked by scum/third party, but I should live until day 4 since night immunity.
me by naft

Randomness
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Okay, so bulletproof claims are always kinda iffy as they can always be serial killers/godfathers giving reasons for why they don't die. There probably isn't a serial killer in this game, but it's still possible for you to be a godfather. The same logic runs somewhat for Rorick, really.

Flavourwise, I prefer Lore's claim to Rorick's but honestly I have no clue on flavour for this game. I'm not going to bank on there being anymore investigative abilities.

@Lore, if you had to vote for one person right now, who would it be?
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King

Those no longer with us

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Danny and Rc, both have been not participating and been really quiet so that's who I'd go for but I think they were both targeted by the revealed scums so it would surprise me if they are part of their team. I'm also thinking about going for the non-flavored vanilla townies but I think you said that protected them? Or maybe it was for the people that didn't revealed?
me by naft

Randomness
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
So you would lynch people that you think are probably not scum? Even if there was no information that just seems like a silly thing to do, especially since there are plenty of viable alternatives.

Okay, the argument about flavourless town was that since I was the first to claim it, it would have been a risky scum gamble for such a claim. Successive flavourless town claims show that my claim was probably true. Paige's claim gave additional info which makes me think that she in town too, but she may have gotten this info from previous games. RC and Goose are not protected by their claim at all since they could be scum trying to hide as flavourless town. However, last day phase, Goose proved that he had a hidden idol by giving Toben information about the idol. Scum would have no reason to reveal this and so Goose is probably town. Of the flavourless townies, RC is the most suspicious.

Lore, what's your read on RC and Rorick right now?

Everyone else, same question, but also your read on Lore.

Those no longer with us

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I will be slightly late updating the phase today. Apoligies.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The phase is over. Prim has been lynched. It is now night 4, which ends in around two days from this post.

I would normally state that there will be no more talking, but because of the fact that SotF V6 is likely starting sometime around the end of the night phase, I have decided that players may freely discuss in the thread whether they would like an extention of the night phase/a break in the game so that they can focus on the game of SotF at hand. No talking game, though.

Flavour to come later. Sorry, I'm just not really in the right mindset to do work right now.

EVACUATED FROM THE GAME:
PRIMROSETTE: JEFF VARNER - BULLETPROOF TOWNIE
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
As there has been no discussion on the subject, I have decided to extend the night phase until Wednesday the 17th, 4 PM in my time zone. This is so that everyone here can get used to SotF v6 comfortably. Happy V6, everyone.

Do remember to send in powers, though. Also, no more talking.

Posted Image
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Previously on… Survivor!

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mystery,
That all started with the big bang (bang)!
"Since the dawn of man" is really not that long,
As every galaxy was formed in less time than it takes to sing this song.
A fraction of a second and the elements were made.
The bipeds stood up straight,
The dinosaurs all met their fate,
They tried to leap but they were late
And they all died (they froze their asses off)
The oceans and Pangaea
See ya wouldn't wanna be ya
Set in motion by the same big bang!

DMBOOGIE: “why”

YUGIKUN: “we got cancelled in favour of more big bang theory reruns”

DMBOOGIE: “bazoongle”

YUGIKUN: “why”

Seven are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

It is now day 5. Nobody died last night. Day Five ends in a week or so’s time. I’ll be sending PMs soon welcoming everyone back and telling them to post. More to come later.

Posted Image
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Also, the inactives likely aren't dying at this point. It would interfere with game balance too much at this point and I had neglected to tell them about their prods initially. They will also be recieving the pms about the game starting up again, and hopefully this will motivate them to participate in the game.

Apoligies to all for the mistakes on my side, here.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yugikun
Aug 17 2016, 01:00 AM
DMBOOGIE: “why”

YUGIKUN: “we got cancelled in favour of more big bang theory reruns”

DMBOOGIE: “bazoongle”

YUGIKUN: “why”
same
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

Randomness
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
For now I'm just going to point up a few posts and ask if anyone has a reply to my
questions.

Those no longer with us

VysePresident
Member Avatar
Long-winded, meticulous, & thoughtful. Mostly long-winded though.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bah.

*Cough* Activity *cough*
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!

Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

(Relationships Planning Thread #Pi)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply