Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Cambodia Mafia Game Thread; y'gotta DIG DEEP if you wanna win this game
Topic Started: Jul 6 2016, 12:57 AM (9,492 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bruh.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Randomness
Member Avatar
Is in some state of existence
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm going to wait a while before I submit my vote but I'm leaning on Z for now. I really see no easy way we can really confirm the info at night without wasting a bunch of night actions that we may not even have.
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King

Those no longer with us

It's the Grand Map of Doom! v6

Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm started to wander if. backslash is scum now. Well, it's too late for me to vote for her now since I already voted for Dannyrulx.
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future

Randomness
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
EBWOP: and i forgot about cops, the heck me.
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King

Those no longer with us

Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
*starting (My phone must like changing my words a lot)
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
my vote is in.
me by naft

General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I was leaning towards voting danny - mainly because I preferred backslash's logic in the recent debate, and a danny lynch was probably the best way of beating that - but yeah, the recent claim strikes me as highly unlikely to be true, and a Zarina lynch would probably exonerate MW, giving his tenacity in this push.

However, I still might vote for Danny, purely because I think it'd be very good for town to test Toben's claim re: control over the lynch. If I understand it correctly, it's an override of a democratic result (hurr hurr I wish that would happen IRL wait sorry got sidetracked), and I'd quite like to see it in effect. Otherwise, well, it could just be a tremendous bluff.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

VysePresident
Member Avatar
Long-winded, meticulous, & thoughtful. Mostly long-winded though.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yugikun
Jul 21 2016, 01:12 AM
Posted Image

There we go.
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!

Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

(Relationships Planning Thread #Pi)

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Guess I'll make my obligatory last-ditch appeal to anyone who hasn't cast their vote yet:

backslash

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ please don't lynch me? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seriously though, I've got an anti-town utility night ability, my name on the NK, and MurderWeasel aiming his galaxy-destroying laser cannon at my head, so short of pinky-swearing that I won't try to steal his item if he doesn't kill me with it, I've said pretty much all I can say in my own defense. I can think of a couple ways to actually clear myself, but they both hinge on me being alive for the night phase (cop check, or I declare a target in-thread and if we have a watcher they keep an eye on the target to prove I was there). Sorry to anyone who wanted me to have a really dramatic pre-death speech.

I will say that if I'm going to get lynched anyway, I'd prefer to let democracy prevail and have MW save the galaxy-destroying laser cannon for a later time instead of wasting it this early on. Assuming it is a real thing and not a bluff, I can't imagine it has more than one or two uses.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

Randomness
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
A tracker only proves you have an ability, not the one you claim and the result might be innocuous enough to pass basic inspection. I'm also not sure that getting either to target you might be the best idea given that there might be things that would give him away or straight out harm him if we know where he's looking, which is especially dangerous with the doctor dead.

I'm of the opinion that Z is actually more likely to flip town (something like 60% though), but the risk of her being scummy and the information we get in exchange is worth it and our investigators if there are any left can do something apart from look into her. I'll vote right before I leave for class.

If I'm counting right tentative votes look like:
Backslash 4 (Lore, Randomness, Vyse and Toben)
Prim 1 (Rorick)
Danny 2 (Z, Gianni)

Those no longer with us

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
VysePresident
Jul 23 2016, 07:41 PM
Murder, while I feel okay with you as Town, I'd sort of like you to just use it now and end it please.
Unfortunately, that's not exactly how it works--gotta be to end the phase.

Randomness

If I'm counting right tentative votes look like:
Backslash 4 (Lore, Randomness, Vyse and Toben)
Prim 1 (Rorick)
Danny 2 (Z, Gianni)

One extra for Danny from Paige.

re: using my thing, I would of course rather not, for a number of reasons, but am absolutely comfortable with any sort of bluff-calling. It's something I can gladly break down in my last post for the phase, which will come right before deadline as I either flip the switch or don't. If Vyse wants the full scoop, I will provide it at that point regardless of usage--I (shudder) solidly trust him as town at the moment. Will also have a few other thoughts.

Time until phase end is here (stolen from Yugi's post yesterday):

Posted Image
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder drawn by Ryuki

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm feeling good enough about Backslash that I ultimately voted for Danny.
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There are 14 people still alive in the game, and 8 votes have been cast.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Posted Image

Randomness
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hmn. That means that it's likely to be a tie. I'm going to be heading off to class in 5 min, so I'm going to set my vote on Z. I can still check in, I guess, but times running out anyway. I really wouldn't actually want this phase to end in a tie though. 2/3s to lynch is 6 votes I think, so both sides aren't far from that either.

Those no longer with us

frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We've 14, so >2/3s is 10 votes
Links

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply