Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Cambodia Mafia Game Thread; y'gotta DIG DEEP if you wanna win this game
Topic Started: Jul 6 2016, 12:57 AM (9,493 Views)
Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MAFIA: SECOND CHANCES
Posted Image

Hi. Here's the first post for the game. Going to put day one stuff down in another post but here's a reminder of the rules, first:

da rules

• Do not, under any circumstances, quote, screenshot, or otherwise allow people direct access to your Role PM. You may paraphrase your role & flavor. If you're not sure if something is okay, ask, and save us both some trouble.
  • Do not talk about the game outside of the game thread without direct permission from the mod.
  • To remain active, you must post a minimum of four times per day phase. Unlike in previous mafias, only EBWOPs don't count as a post for the purposes of this. Due to there being no ambiguity to these rules regarding what counts as "meaningful" there will be more posts required per phase than in previous games and only one warning and then a modkill.
  • Dayphases will run for 7 days, and nights two, unless there are irl issues or if multiple players request so. Scum have day chat FOR THE FIRST DAY ONLY.
  • Order of actions will be determined by NAR, except in that Roleblocks take primacy over all other blocking actions, and Miscellaneous roles are treated like the role they most resemble, where applicable.
  • All lynches are final. You may continue talking after a lynch is reached but before I've posted the flip. Once the flip is posted and night starts, no more posting.
  • One "bah" post is allowed, otherwise no posting in this thread after elimination.

In addition to these, here are three unique mechanics that this game will follow:
Unique Mechanics

• Ballot Box Voting - Votes posted in the thread will not count for a lynch. Instead, you must PM me with the name of who you wish to vote for. Votes are final, and you can’t change your vote once you put it down.
  • Compulsive Lynches - A lynch must happen every phase. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the phase regardless of how many votes there are gets lynched. If somebody gets more than two thirds of the votes needed for a lynch, the person is lynched and the phase ends instantly.
  • Items - There are two items in the game that can change the way the game works. These are obtained in unique ways.

Other than that, I don't think there's anything I need to state in this post. Good luck and have fun!

1. Flare
2. dmboogie
3. MurderWeasel
4. ToxieTheToxicAvenger
5. backslash
6. Empress Plush
7. RC
8. Lore
9. Bikriki
10. Primrosette
11. Frogue
12. Rorick Skyve
13. decoy73
14. Randomness
15. dannyrulx
16. General Goose
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It is now DAY ONE. Day one ends around a week from now, pending extentions. The mafia team has day chat for the first four days of this phase, but after that they will have nothing.

There are 16 players left alive in the game, and 0 votes have been cast. Also a reminder that votes are to be sent via PM, and once you put your vote in it cannot be changed. You may vote in the thread, if you wish though. Just bear in mind that it won't count.

Also, I will only notify you who voted for whom at the end of the phase. If you ask I can say how many people have voted, but nothing more than that.

Other than that, you may post now. Feel free to ask any questions via colouring in yellow, like so.

Posted Image

Posted Image
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Posted Image

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Rol received.

You know what would be crazy? If someone just claimed Godfather just, right out the gate. Wouldn't that be crazy?

I think that'd be pretty crazy.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
The guy who went AFK for a few months
[ *  *  * ]
Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games, I'm absolutely fucked, playing this again...
You don't win the game of death by dying first. The name's a little misleading.

My Characters

[/spoiler]

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dannyrulx
Jul 6 2016, 03:27 AM
Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games, I'm absolutely fucked, playing this again...
You and me both, cousin.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
/confirmed
Links

Rorick Skyve
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Got my role. Let's get this show on the road.
Peoples and Sheeples for V6

Randomness
Member Avatar
Is in some state of existence
[ *  *  *  * ]
Confirmation is go. It feels so odd to see no random voting at this point of a mafia game.
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King

Those no longer with us

It's the Grand Map of Doom! v6

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Confirmed!

VOTE: MURDERWEASEL
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Got my confirmation!

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I am confirm.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hello, yes, I am here
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ready and accounted for!
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
more like discounted for. cause you're cheap.
Links

General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
nothing wrong with being affordable
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply