Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Britian's Leap In The Dark; How do you feel about the decision?
Topic Started: Jun 24 2016, 01:30 AM (339 Views)
Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
The guy who went AFK for a few months
[ *  *  * ]
*A window smashes in the background, followed by the crunch of wood breaking.*
"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME..."
"Well, parliament can block the vote, right? Parlinent's gotta block the vote..."

In all seriousness, this is awful. Absolutely awful. David Cameron gambled the country on his own career and lost both. I'm seriously considering moving to a part of the commonwealth that isn't turning to the right. Canada looks good since I hate the heat.

I'm so angry and disappointed in everything. Litterally the only chance is for parliament to stop this madness before we leave. I could scream. In fact, I will scream!: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
You don't win the game of death by dying first. The name's a little misleading.

My Characters

[/spoiler]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Slam
Jun 24 2016, 02:33 AM
I am putting on my staff hat here to preemptively remind everyone to be civil in this thread.
Angry screaming may occur, but we will attempt to be British Civil.

My Characters

[/spoiler]

Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
And, of course, there is the fact that numerous other member states are expressing their discontent with the EU and how it's handling the affairs of various member countries. Holland especially seems to want to leave, and Britain's vote has set a precedent that may result in the entire Union collapsing.

Which would be something to tell the grand-kids for sure, but not something I particularly want to tell them.

My Characters

[/spoiler]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply