Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
RuPaul's Drag Race Mafia Fallout Thread; Let's visit our queens and see how they're doing!
Topic Started: May 28 2016, 11:40 AM (630 Views)
Randomness
Member Avatar
Is in some state of existence
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yay! We won! Good job, everyone!

Am I the first Princess to not get mislynched? Because looking back in the archives it seems there's a pretty shitty track record for them.

Given that this is my first mafia in years, I really don't know how this compares to others, but I really liked the setup. It was quite interesting to know that there were two neg utility roles from night one onward.

I was actually sorely tempted to claim early on, given that it would give town more setup info and stuff, but given that the dayphase would be skipped even if I was nightkilled, I ended up just playing as I would a standard townie. Is it standard form for it to be when killed or is it more common for it to require a mislynch to lose a dayphase?
Edited by Randomness, May 29 2016, 03:37 AM.
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King

Those no longer with us

It's the Grand Map of Doom! v6
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply