Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
RuPaul's Drag Race Mafia Fallout Thread; Let's visit our queens and see how they're doing!
Topic Started: May 28 2016, 11:40 AM (641 Views)
Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Good game, all.

*disappears into the night with a faint whisper of "available now on iTunes"*
things
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This was a weird one for flavor because typically these games are either flavor that a lot of playing know well or things that can easily be looked up briefly. In this case it was a flavor that about four of us knew really really well (Me, Backslash, Deamon and Laurels) and has a huge back log of 9 seasons and 111 characters (I think not counting judges, frequent guests like Lucian Piane, Candis Cane and Jeff the Absolut vodka rep) that it would be super hard for the rest of everyone to suss things out.

It's nice symmetry for me though because my first mafia ever was something I'd never even heard of (Touhou) and this as probably my last is something I know backwards and forwards.
things
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply