Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Morning Dew; 100% Open
Topic Started: May 13 2016, 08:43 AM (753 Views)
Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
The guy who went AFK for a few months
[ *  *  * ]
((Maria Cucinotta continued from Let's Get Cooking!))

"I just can't get you outta my head, boy your love is all I think about..." Maria paused the song briefly and dug in her pockets to find some cash. Although early, there were still a good few people hanging around the park, which didn't really surprise her to be honest. She yawned. Whilst normally, she'd still be asleep in bed, she'd woken up early and hadn't been able to get back to sleep. She fished out a few quarters and a five dollar bill, and paced up to the vending machine.

She fed the note in, only for the machine to whir and reject it. She growled, flattened it out and repeated the process. Finally, after much swearing, smoothing and some liberal hammering of the machine to vent her frustration, a Red Bull clanked to the plastic floor of the machine. Sighing, she picked it up and popped the tab. Just as she turned to walk down one of the many winding pathways that lead into the park, she spotted two girls from her school.

She smoothed out her shirt, one of the many 'Daddy's Little Monster' ones that had started to pop up ever since Suicide Squad was announced, and slipped her headphones down onto her shoulders. She looked at the two girls, willing her hungover and tired brain to remember something. The girl with the bright blue hair... Rena? Rain? Something R... Raina! That was it! Although the two barley knew each other, it was, in fact, Raina who had inspired the bright pink highlights currently streaking down her hair. She was, however one hundred percent sure she had no idea about this. The other girl was easy, as it was her friend Amanda.

She walked up to them and caught the end of Amanda's sentence, waiting a few seconds before inserting herself into the conversation. "Morning all, how're you all doing?"
Edited by Dannyrulx, Jul 8 2016, 05:44 PM.
You don't win the game of death by dying first. The name's a little misleading.

My Characters

[/spoiler]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
"Ever heard the song 'Sex 'n Drugs 'n Rock and Roll?' Last night was the tamer verison, that being alcohol, groping and shitty pop music. A pretty typical party to be honest. As to why I'm up? Got drunk, didn't drink enough, woke up at four with my head feeling like someone's playing drum and bass inside of it..." She paused to take a sip from the can and continued. "Took... Three? I think three... Maybe two, can't quite recall... No, definitely three..." Maria faded out for a second, face creased in concentration before resuming her sentence. "Never mind. Took painkillers, found some clothes and walked outside to clear my head."

She stopped talking for a moment and sighed. "If I wasn't hammered, I'd be thinking up a new recipie, or researching for some fresh ones. I can't find anything original without hours and hours and hours of wasted time, copied recipes down to the gram and 'experimental' chefs creating culinary abominations like CHOCOLATE COVERED BEEF." Her eyes darted back and forth between the two, and she giggled. "You don't want to hear about all of that though... Unless you do, in which case I have an entire YouTube channel dedicate..." She cut the sentence short. "Sorry, I babble a bit when I'm hungover." She turned to Amanda. "And what are you doing in the middle of Sumac Park at half-five?"

My Characters

[/spoiler]

Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Maria, who had been rather passive in the conversation since her initial outburst, instead focusing on nursing a now-growing headache as the painkillers started to wear off. Finally opened her mouth; "To be perfectly honest Amanda, it's not like that was anymore appealing to me than you. I merely there up trying that dish out, not because it was badly cooked or anything, but because who mixes chocolate and meat? Seriously!" Maria drained her Red Bull and turned, wondering what had attracted everyone else's attention.

Upon seeing Rea, her face visibly darkened. "Oh, it's you. Mrs 'My parents are super wealthy, my boyfriend is super wealthy and I'm super wealthy so you can all fuck off! Except don't, because that would be against the Lord!'" She put on an overly exaggerated sing-song voice and glared at Rea, clearly not happy with the new arrival's approach. "Stuck-up-bitch."

With that, Maria walked to a nearby trashcan and dropped the now-empty Red Bull can into it, listening to the hollow clang of metal against metal. She paused for a second, then let out a deep sigh and returned. "If I don't get the irresistible urge to punch your stupid face in in the next five minutes, we're all good, ok?

My Characters

[/spoiler]

Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Maria let out a yawn, inwardly extremely pleased that Rea had left. Whilst, to be entirely honest, she didn't mind Will, he was a stuck up bastard to be sure, but he wasn't... Well, he wasn't an entitled airhead who couldn't even name what animal milk came from. "What happened with Asha and her? And is she so entirely clueless as to think us part of the same cliche or something?" She took a look at her clothes. "Huh, these do actually look kinda goth. Might have to change that then..." Seemingly waving away any further conversation, she forced a smile. "The headache's coming back with a vengeance. Maybe some more painkillers and a gallon of water'll let me actually sleep a bit. Hate being tired on a weekend; too much stuff to do..." She started off, out of the park and in the direction of her home, before remembering something. "See you two around school, yeah? Amanda, I may have a recipe idea you'll want to see, right up your alleyway actually."

Just as she started to get out of earshot, she shouted out for the last time;' "Oh, and Amanda? Nothing is overboard when it comes to that fucking Aussie. nothing." 'Where the fuck did I put my bike.... Ah shit, I walked didn't I. I'm an idiot." Muttering to herself, Maria left Sumac park, the rising sun warming her back as she walked away.

((Maria Cuccinotta, continued elsewhere)

My Characters

[/spoiler]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Sumac Park · Next Topic »
Add Reply