Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A Magnet For Trouble
Topic Started: May 12 2016, 06:14 AM (462 Views)
Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Brendan Harte continued from Mass Destruction))

Brendan didn't know why he was passing through the skate park. He never really walked through it before. He guessed that it would be a new route for him to take to go home. He had been to the book store to collect some books to read and to help him come up with more ideas for the plot of a story he could write. He was glad that they had still been there and he had grabbed them quickly in his excitement. Thinking back to it, he now felt a bit embarrassed about his behaviour. But he couldn't have helped it. He was a book lover at heart. Books inspired him. Books excited him. Books scared him. He could go on about them for hours on end.

He gazed down at the plastic bag that he was carrying in his hand and he smiled warmly. He was in a good mood for that night and for over the weekend. He still felt strange with wandering through the skate park. However, he was relieved that there were not that many people here. Now he was just hoping that the 'classical bump' wasn't going to happen there. Like with Alba before.

Brendan glanced around and he noticed that the few skaters were mostly talking to each other. He let out a small sigh of relief. Then he took a step forward to leave.
Edited by Primrosette, May 12 2016, 06:23 AM.
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Brendan stopped walking as he heard someone call out his name. He felt a little startled at first. He turned around to the direction where he had heard the voice from and he saw that it had been Darius who spoke to him. Darius was one of those people that Brendan would normally try to avoid at school. Mainly because he hanged out with Michael Crowe. Who Brendan really didn't like. Brendan could just walk away at that moment. However, since they went to the same school....

Brendan gave Darius a slightly hesitant wave back. What was he doing? He should just be heading home to enjoy some time alone to read his new books that he brought. But he just had to stop and be polite. To Darius. Of course. That made sense. Not really.

"U....Um..... Hi, Darius...?" His voice was very quiet and he wasn't sure if Darius had heard him. But Brendan just wanted to get away quickly. So he wanted to try to do it in a polite manner before he could leave. Which he hoped was going to be soon.
Edited by Primrosette, May 17 2016, 05:13 AM.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Brendan didn't suspect to see that Michael was right behind him. What was he saying? Brendan's voice must have really been too quiet for Darius to hear. He really didn't want Michael to start anything right now. Brendan had just wanted to say a quick hello and then a goodbye. Then he would have heading off home with no problems. He really should have taken a different route. This had been a big mistake. Michael really did scare Brendan a little. It didn't help that Michael was up really close to his face with a slightly creepy grin on his own. Brendan really wanted to leave this territory fast.

"I....I'm sorry....." Brendan was still speaking in a quiet voice as his hand was gripping more tightly around the handle of his plastic bag and his eyes were now focused down to the ground. He felt like he was getting scolded by a parent for doing something bad. "I..... Um.... I guess I didn't say hi loud enough...."

Brendan really didn't want to look at Michael as he knew that Michael would possibly still be on his case. Brendan covered his mouth and he let out a small cough. He had been getting a sore throat lately. He should have brought some cough sweets. But he couldn't really think about that right now. He was stuck talking to a guy who he was actually afraid of.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Brendan blinked. Ah, right. He should have apologized to Darius. But he had been trying to just take a different path home. He didn't want to be caught in a argument with these two. What would his family think if he got messed up in bad company? They would be very disappointed in him. He gazed over to where Darius was. He should just say something and then get out of there quickly. As long as Micheal wouldn't hold him back afterwards.

"Oh.... I didn't mean to be rude or anything. I just wanted to be on my way... and.... um... go home." Brendan was now speaking a little louder, although his voice was a bit croaky and he cleared his throat. Michael was nice, huh? Brendan didn't want to comment on that as he glanced back at Michael nervously and then back at Darius. "Uh...."
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Brendan didn't know how to react when Michael had just scared him. He was more speechless than before. He felt lucky that Michael hadn't knocked his lights out. He heard about Michael getting into fights and they weren't pretty apparentally. Well, fights weren't pretty in general. Brendan's heart was still pounding like crazy as he had been freaked out too easily and he kind of felt embarrassed about it. He wished that he wasn't too easy to scare sometimes.

Darius was speaking to him again. Mocking him was more right to say. Brendan was actually getting a bit sick of it. He was fine with people joking with him in a teasing way. Especially if they were friends. But he and Darius were not friends at all. He shouldn't have tolerated it.

"Actually, I do have something to say to you...." Brendan spoke more clearly even with a croaky voice and he gave Darius a quick wave, having a forceful smile on his voice. "Goodbye, Van Dyke. Goodbye, Crowe."

With those bitter-sounding words spoken; Brendan turned his back to the both of them and he walked away at a faster pace. He really couldn't wait to get home when he felt like he was more safe.

((Brendan Harte continued elsewhere))
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Desert Plains Skate Park · Next Topic »
Add Reply