Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
RuPaul's Drag Race Mafia Game Thread; Woooooo girl, she already done had herses!
Topic Started: Apr 28 2016, 02:27 AM (10,582 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I confirm to have received my role pm.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
VOTE: BIKRIKI

Lynch all lisplers and stuff.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I claim Noah Whitley.

Unvote

I am the lie detector. Pls say "I am town", everybody.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Pina Bucket's a stupid name tho. And Irene also stated why she's bad.

Claiming Paula Danza.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
VOTE: YUGI for stealing my joke.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
7. Cult

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
12. We're forgetting some possible points

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ruggahissy
May 3 2016, 02:40 PM
Faith
May 3 2016, 09:46 AM
Laurels
May 3 2016, 08:37 AM
Faith
May 3 2016, 08:15 AM
8. Maybe they got a reina loca gurl
VOTE: Faith

For fucking up the formatting and for saying "reina loca," because who says that, puta?
Eu não mereço isso porra eu sou uma pessoa boa, que é muito bom Eu não posso acreditar que você foi tão longe , eu estou tão nojento. Eu não mereço isso.

Like what I have do to you, I'm sorry I got better genes than your reina loca face omigosh!

Anyways, not today Satan. Not today.
There's never been a contestant in the history of the 9 seasons of this show who spoke Portuguese so I don't know why this is happening right now.

Posted Image

So anyway, what now?
I think it was a reference of a V4 character somebody wrote.

Whoever wrote them should be lynched.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So, Frogue, we gained nothing from that pronoun thing, did we?

However, now I have to suspect dmboogie for answering questions from other people. If there is a dmboogie-Rorick connection, which I think is not unlikely, it would help.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't point my fingers quickly anywhere.

It's just a fact that answering for other people, especially when they are inexperienced players, is scummy as heck.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Rorick Skyve
May 5 2016, 05:21 AM
Really though, you are free to believe what you want, RC. Just know that you are wrong in this case.
That last statement had zero effect on me. Just stating that you are town is not going to convince me to thinking that you are. Be defensive about your opinion as you like, but actually explain and prove more, instead of just saying that 'I am wrong'.

Also, the lisp post restriction: I think either Bik or Slam is town while the other one is mafia, now that I think about it. Making all mafia members lisplers would make the game too imbalanced and I don't think it would make sense to give 2 townies the same post restriction. Just a thought.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Your job is not to proof other people that 'you're town'.

You should find scum. That is the job that has to be done.

Only scum needs to worry about their image and whether they look town or not.

Rorick, even if, or maybe even because you're unfamiliar with this, I will keep an eye on you, because some of your sentences tell me "Rorick is scum".

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"If you even end up being on the Town's side, that is."

"I would gladly show you proof of me being a townie"

if you ask

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lynching gives us information. Information is good for finding scum.

If we don't lynch, that's fine, I guess, since there was no night kills. But lynching is always a cool idea. I mean, we can't just wait for a vig to take out mafia, can we?

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
By lynching me, for example, we might find out who is scum by looking at the votes for example. We can watch at who jumps at the voting bandwagon, who defends, how people interact and that's useful information for town, especially at a later stage of the game.

Scumhunting is not about evidence, it is about behaviour. If this was an all cops game, where everybody was an investigative role, sure, evidence would be the thing we would rely on. But that is not the case. We cannot rely on power roles to find scum. Else we'd just wait till someone claims. Then, we could just no-lynch.

But a lynch is especially an advantage to town now. And no risk at all. If we assume mafia failed to kill, they have lost one opportunity of a kill and we have won one. We have gained a mislynch, perhaps, since the game is designed with multiple mislynch options. So by not lynching we'd give mafia another opportunity to kill before we can kill them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply