Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
RuPaul's Drag Race Mafia Game Thread; Woooooo girl, she already done had herses!
Topic Started: Apr 28 2016, 02:27 AM (10,383 Views)
Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Halleloo, ladies lets do this.

VOTE: RC

For not voting.
Kimiko Kao - - - - - - - The Lagniappe
Travis "Trav" Lynch - - They Stumbled Into Faith and Thought
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Shock Me

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh yeah I have my role too, halleloo

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Slam, may I call you Jiggly?

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Halleloo girl you better get control of yourself.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Just like that.

But also Unvote.

Vote: Empress Plush

This ain't all-stars bitch.

Can't let someone else carry you like you're Alexis Mateo.

Can I get a halleloo up in here?

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Empress Plush
Apr 29 2016, 05:53 AM
Eyyyy well this phase is over, because I'm the Hated and it only takes one vote to kill me. So I'll just get cozy with my vodka and wait for death, it's been real~
Posted Image

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
EWOP: Halleloo bitch

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Seems likely. Just keep roleblocking roleblocker and we'll avoid lynching you.

Halleloo

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Commuter or bulletproof could also be a reason.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MurderWeasel
May 3 2016, 06:49 PM
What's more immediately interesting to me, though, is the correction. Deamon, why did you add the second post?
'Cause I remembered them as possible reasons? And I forgot about Doctor as a role.

Also my saying that the roleblocker should keep blocking whoever they blocked if they exist is hardly knee jerk, it makes sense.

It's not like we lose anything from that happening anyway.

Don't play this game with me girlfriend, halleloo.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
He says why in his post.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Frogue
May 4 2016, 09:25 PM
@Laurels, Yugi, Deamon: interested that a seemingly-unprovoked and unexplained vote on MW from Bik elicited no comment from any of you. Why was it that you didn't find this worth commenting on?
Nice subtle attempt to throw shade and make us look like a group.

I'm waiting for Tobe to pitch in with a proper reaction to it before I leap into an attempt to discern Riki's reasoning when he is historically vague and keeps it close to his chest.

I'm also glad we created a pointless discussion and created a good amount of noise debating the pronoun of the SK.

Posted Image

Halleloo

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just treat this as day one all over again.

Throw shit at the wall and see what sticks.

Speaking of, Faith if you could offer any actual input into discussions so far that'd be cool, halleloo

V5
Unknowns

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply