Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
RuPaul's Drag Race Mafia Game Thread; Woooooo girl, she already done had herses!
Topic Started: Apr 28 2016, 02:27 AM (10,577 Views)
Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I am also here. [catch phrase] [straightens Ornacia head].
things
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just because I'm meh at mafia but good at drag race:

Lispy girls (Slam)
Trinity
Kim Chi
Jiggly

Trinity and Kim are likely to be not-mafia. Jiggly likely to be something third party or bad. More likely than not, Slam is OK.
things

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd assume theses are all based off of how the characters were as they appeared on the show. That being said, if I had to put down money I'd probably say Kim since she's the MOST lispy. But it does give us Slam as a safe-ish person in the future.
things

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Vote RC for having a non-Drag Race related reference.
things

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There's a lot of charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talents in here.
things

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yugikun
Apr 28 2016, 07:23 PM
It's because I'm the hottest thing since Britney, bitch.
Unvote RC

Vote Yugi

because confirmed for Derrick, for symmetry the Derrick should go.
things

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Empress Plush
Apr 28 2016, 09:18 PM
Vote: Yugi.

Because fuck it, Rugga talks like she knows what's going on, so my new game plan is "sheep everything Rugga does until things make sense" :3
The ones that I know of that know Drag Race really well besides me are Laurels and Deamon. I actually don't know who else knows the theme really well.

Yugi mentioned Britney Spears and the girl last eliminated on the show last week was a professional Britney Spears impersonator that people (fans included) really didn't like, so I chose him just because he reminded me of that person.
things

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Frogue
Apr 29 2016, 12:37 AM
I like all the references and I want to do that, but I can't, so I won't. Role confirmed.

(Can't because I'm not familiar with the show, not because of some post restriction, in the avoidance of confusion)
Just go to google and do an image search for "drag race gif" and pick the one you like and post it
things

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
things

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Nice to see everyone. I don't know if debating the reason for no kill is worth much at this point because we don't have enough information and we won't figure it out this day phase. Though does this mean no serial killer as well?

things

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Faith
May 3 2016, 09:46 AM
Laurels
May 3 2016, 08:37 AM
Faith
May 3 2016, 08:15 AM
8. Maybe they got a reina loca gurl
VOTE: Faith

For fucking up the formatting and for saying "reina loca," because who says that, puta?
Eu não mereço isso porra eu sou uma pessoa boa, que é muito bom Eu não posso acreditar que você foi tão longe , eu estou tão nojento. Eu não mereço isso.

Like what I have do to you, I'm sorry I got better genes than your reina loca face omigosh!

Anyways, not today Satan. Not today.
There's never been a contestant in the history of the 9 seasons of this show who spoke Portuguese so I don't know why this is happening right now.

Posted Image

So anyway, what now?
things

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, there's one now.

Also question: what happened to Mimi? I don't really understand, was she voted off/disrespected her chat regulation?
[/quote]No, no there's not, Derrick.

Mimi (Paige)'s role was "the hated". If even a single person voted for her, she was dead.

The flavor was just saying she was taken out in-flavor as a rules violation. In drag race if people violate rules (like leaking information during filming to outside parties, having unauthorized guests, having illegal drugs during filming) they are sent home on the spot without fully being judged for the week's challenge. This happened in season 4 to Willam.

things

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Also formatting fail while I tried to cut out the gif.
things

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
After thought it occurs to me that it's totally possible for mafia's person to be blocked and for mafia to have blocked a SK. It's been so long I forgot mafia typically has a blocking role >_>
things

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I find it strange that both Slam and Bik have a lisp. It would seem weird for Ricky to give two people the same posting restriction and there aren't a whole lot of "characters" that lisps could be
things

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply