Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
RuPaul's Drag Race Mafia Game Thread; Woooooo girl, she already done had herses!
Topic Started: Apr 28 2016, 02:27 AM (10,366 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Since Ricky has confirmed that we can both live to the end and win, there's probably only one mafia left, and we haven't been declared winners, I think it's most likely that we are both town or at most a town/indep pair.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
backslash
May 27 2016, 01:52 PM
Since Ricky has confirmed that we can both live to the end and win, there's probably only one mafia left, and we haven't been declared winners, I think it's most likely that we are both town or at most a town/indep pair.
We still only have your word for it that Ricky confirmed anything, yo. Randomness is still more suspect to me, but you have no actual definite proof of your township.
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, more thoughts:

People (including Randomness) have been accusing me of coasting all game, but Randomness has actually posted less than I have. They didn't get on the RC lynch except to hammer, possibly in an effort to salvage the situation and get some town cred? They did express some suspicion beforehand.

They didn't vote for Lore at all which is pretty suspicious imo, especially considering that they also said they didn't find Lore scummy at all, though they did throw in a token "I guess it could be a safeclaim" to cover their tracks.

The fact that both RC and Lore had fake claims makes me pretty confident that scum had safeclaims, which makes me want to hear Randomness's role even more.

Posted Image

frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
They faked flavour, but both times the role they claimed and the flavour they claimed weren't consistent, so I don't think they were likely to have had fakeclaims.
Links

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
They could have been given characters to claim but not roles, if they were provided with any. In any case, Randomness's claim feels much more plausible than either of theirs and iirc they're not familiar with the show.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Are safe roleclaims usually a thing? Every time I've been scum in the past I've gotten flavor, if anything at all.

Posted Image

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've never played a game that involved explicit claims given to scum, but MurderWeasel seemed insistent that they were likely a thing in this game. Since he flipped scum, that suggests to me that either there are safeclaims involved in this game, or that he was spinning some kind of narrative to better frame town or something.
Characters

Others

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I believe the Alyssa/Coco claims. If they were BOTH mafia that would be a big mafia plus a jester. Also the roles are perfectly suited. I don't know that Alyssa and Coco would be on the same side of anything.

That leaves Boogie and Random. I think Backslash and I are on the same page about the role.

If we lynch boogie and he's mafia = end of game
If we lynch Boogie and he's town= we get another night, one of us will die and we lose a vanilla

If we lynch Random and they're mafia= end of game
If we lynch Random and they're town (and the role I think they are) = we get two nights in a row, two of us die

So, if we're going with a calculated risk it would be Boogie.
things

frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Works for me
Links

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
ain't nobody got time for this

VOTE: dmboogie
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Eh.

VOTE: DMBOOGIE
Characters

Others

Randomness
Member Avatar
Is in some state of existence
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Boogie Yeah, I've been posting with less frequency than most people, but two reasons for that. One, is timezones, I'm 8 hours apart from both US' West Coast and London, most of the time I can only react to things after they happen. Two, I take a long time to think about things and don't really just throw my thoughts out in the moment, so I sometimes see a few posts come by while I'm posting when something big is happening. Besides, my posts are much clearer on what I think and where my suspicions come from, so people can more easily track what I'm doing. The coasting is more about the lack of explicit information in your posts than a straight out lack of posts.

Rugga seems to have hit the nail on the nose. In any case, if my claim is fake, the two flavour people would likely agree that it would be weird for Ricky to leave out Ben. He's mentioned in the flavour that Ben's his favorite queen and as a fan-favourite she's clearly town leaning. Since no one is counterclaiming Ben, you guys can see that my claim is solid.

Given everything we've had this game (hated, jester, me), there can't be more than one mafia member left. Honestly, I thought it'd be over last phase but nope. Unlikely that the rivals would be town+scum, since they apparently can win if they are both alive at the end.

Anyways, I've already said many times why I've found Boogie suspicious so I'm not going to reiterate.

Vote: dmboogie

We're at L-1 now? If this vote fails, I'm really unsure on targets. Does anyone have any secondary suspicion targets? I know I'm one, but for obvious reasons I don't think I'm scum and I've also given reasons why my claim is probably good.
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King

Those no longer with us

It's the Grand Map of Doom! v6

Randomness
Member Avatar
Is in some state of existence
[ *  *  *  * ]
EBWOP: By vote failing I meant Boogie flipping town.
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King

Those no longer with us

It's the Grand Map of Doom! v6

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, nothing ventured nothing gained.

VOTE: Dmboogie
things

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Vote count:
dmboogie - 5 (Ruggahissy, Randomness, Backslash, Flare, Frogue)

Five makes a lynch, and Darienne Lake sashays away.

ELIMINATED:

dmboogie - Darienne Lake, two faced jerk

See you all in the reunion episode!
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply