Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friends are neat; Randomness' Relationship Solicitation Service 2016
Topic Started: Apr 18 2016, 11:26 AM (437 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If Amanda hangs out with athletes outside of the soccer team, she probably knows Cristobal. He's quite shy, but friendly, and they'd probably be on good terms.

Depending on her clubs, she might also know Raina if she's ever been involved in robotics or the anime club. Less certain that they'd be friendly with each other, a pair of know-it-alls who might clash.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Randomness
Apr 18 2016, 11:48 PM
@Backslash
I can totally see Amanda being on good terms with Cristobal, although she can be a little overbearing at times? I can see her disturbing 'Private Cris time' quite often given her attitude. If Cristobal is okay with that though, I think they could be good friends.

For Amanda, she doesn't mind spirited debates about things she enjoys and loves hearing about other's opinions. Nonetheless, I think Raina's attitude to this may be a bit grating for her and Amanda's opinion of her are likely to be somewhere between grudging acceptance and complete exasperation of the 'Oh my God, I can't believe this girl' type.
Cristo would probably just deal if Amanda was hanging around when he was having quiet time, reasoning that she's nice and isn't doing it just to annoy him. I can see them being quite friendly.

I'd say Raina would have more or less the same opinion of Amanda, how well she'd deal would vary depending on how her day's going or her mood, etc. Not necessarily enemies, but grudging respect at best.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply