Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rooster Teeth Mafia Game Thread; LEEEEEEET'S PLAY
Topic Started: Mar 20 2016, 12:59 PM (4,766 Views)
frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello, role confirmed.

I am a Miller, again, though E_P was at least nice enough to inform me of it. Not familiar with rooster teeth so my flavour is meaningless to me, but I can share it if anyone thinks it's be of use to them.
Links

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@Cicada Days, Dannyrulx, do you have previous experience playing mafia? What are you looking for in a lynch, in this first phase?
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@Cicada thanks, best luck! Could you explain this post for me, please? What made you think people would be RWBY at that point?

@MW I shall hold flavour for now. Appreciate the vote of confidence in my abilities :p
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
But unless I'm mistaken, you would have received your flavour at that point, right Cicada? So you would surely have known whether you were a member of the Rooster Teeth company or a person from RWBY?
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@MW, could you explain your suspicion of Bik and Flare after what basically amounts to a non-post from each of them, respectively?
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@Imehal, I think you missed Grim's vote on MW
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi there Dannyrulx! How much mafia have you played, if you don't mind me asking? What are your thoughts on the game so far? (Also welcome to the site!)
Links

frogue
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey Dannyrulx, just for future reference, it's actually forbidden to edit posts once you've posted them, or to quote your role PM in a post! From the first post of the game:

Empress Plush

As always, editing posts is verboten. So is quoting role PMs or communicating about the game anywhere but the game thread unless a role PM or night action specifically gives you another place or method to communicate.

Best of luck!
Links

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply