Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rooster Teeth Mafia Game Thread; LEEEEEEET'S PLAY
Topic Started: Mar 20 2016, 12:59 PM (4,620 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello! I have received my role. Luckily, it was easy to read what I've missed in this thread. Unfortunately, nobody said anything that could help me to scumread or townread people.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Who is Danny? I haven't watched Rooster Teeth.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Modkills are a thing, and we should not lynch Naft, especially when he has a cool night power to use.

Yugi, I think your vote on naft is the scummiest vote now, as it argues from scum perspective.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Night Roles can be passive as well. I bet this setup will also be complex, not only having active night roles.

You said, if you was mafia, you'd endgame naft. That's not a really reasonable reason to lynch naft.

a) You try to lead a lynch (ok, maybe not lead, but suggest) on somebody who's not a threat

b) Your mafia logic is a bit too unreasonable. If you was mafia, would you really try to endgame Naft? I doubt that.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Interesting. How many mafia members do you want in endgame? How many are there to begin with?

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Miller is an interesting role in this setup.

That already gives away another role.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
you basically answered your own question, bik.

It is confirmed that we have a cop now.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yugikun
Mar 29 2016, 04:46 PM
I dunno man, in a game I made once one mafia member was immune to nightkills despite the fact that the mafia had the only nightkill in the game.
we're talking about an empress plush game, that is even cut from its original size, as we're fewer people than originally intended.

Pretty sure miller wasn't just here for a e s t h e t i c s. Not a cool decoration.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
See, this is a complicated situation. I think Danny's town, because he apparently role pm quoted something.

On the other hand, I don't think Danny has a good reason to vote MasterWeasel.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Maybe we have a vig with limited amount of shots.

Also, Danny, that doesn't really work that way. No one can say "I'm not suspicious".

Like, if I said 'I am not scum, as I clearly have town intentions and I am playing like a town as you can clearly see', it would not clear me.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, a limited vig would be a 2-shot or 3-shot vig. It has been used in past games as well.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yeah, I also didn't dare to write a post as i'm scared of getting ninja'd by all the big amount of posts.

No, seriously. Uh, why Yugi/me/Toben? Okay, you already stated that Toben voting the obvious town is suspicious, which I can agree to. But why me/Yugi?

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Vote: Yugi

because voting the most active player is always a good idea.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i already stated that my reasoning was that he has the highest iso

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lynching the person with the highest iso always was the best move for town (cf. the last games of mafia we've played)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply