Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rooster Teeth Mafia Game Thread; LEEEEEEET'S PLAY
Topic Started: Mar 20 2016, 12:59 PM (4,619 Views)
Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wow, this party is pretty dead right now.

Fear not, for I have arrived. ...and I shall say that Boogie is obviously scum.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I will try and not leap towards a certain conclusion, but Frogue strikes me as fairly trustworthy. Claiming the miller outright is a common strategy, I think, so this doesn't strike me as some sort of ploy.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Since neither Paige nor Vyse will play, this will be fairly mellow.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In Mafia, there is no irrelevant posting.

Case in point:
MW

See, the thing that's weird to me is that this doesn't come with a vote. It's the joke vote stage, this is the exact setup for a joke vote, and yet... no actual joke vote. What gives? It reads to me as a slight ducking of attention, and that aligns more with a scum mentality than a town one.

That nobody else had yet voted was a potential mitigating factor, but also adds to the idea of this being on some level intentional. Bik didn't want to cast the first stone. Interesting.

Acknowledged. But alas, I have to weasel my way out of here by saying that there was no particular thought process behind that decision. So I am not going to defend myself here.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Grim Wolf
Mar 25 2016, 02:23 AM
I'm usually okay with a no-lynch on Day One, but if the phase thus far is indicative of the phases too come, we're gonna need to play a lot more aggressively to get any good info. Bikriki's "not defensive" post was lackluster in the extreme. Therefore,
[...]

VOTE: BIKRIKI
Oh, oh! I love this one.

Let me ask you a question - if your current modus operandi is "to play aggressively and gain good information", I have to wonder what kind of "good info" you hope to get by lynching me.

No, seriously. Tell me specifically what insight you would gain - or hope to gain - by me dying this dayphase.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks a bunch for answering! Even if I put myself into a grim situation here, I would like to ask MW and all the other people here what their... current impression of me is.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Four seems, given traditional SotF set ups, a little much and I am inclined to say "Three at best", but that is speculation and leads us nowhere for now.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Also I'm kinda disappointed so few people took a stance on my provocative posts. See, I actually agree a bit with Grim. If I die, my alignment gets revealed. Thus, every opinion on me gets cast into a different light. Of course, I'd actually like there to be more of those opinions than what we have now (Grim and MW, as far as I can see?). Frankly, I was even hoping someone else would jump to defend Grim as I barked at his tree but es iss' ja wie's iss.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yugikun
Mar 26 2016, 06:07 PM
...Did you just quote your role PM there?
He also edited his post.

Danny, don't do that.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@RC

Please elaborate, how does this give away another role? Also, just to clarify, Frogue claimed miller in advance, so this does flip is no surprise.

@Primrosette

Why not? He's good. Town is weaker without him.

However, with Frogue's role now confirmed, the cop - if they did the sensible thing and check Frogue - now can be certain about their sanity.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
...well, I took your comment to mean "We know another person and their role."

Whoops, sorry!
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright, I figured I would be somehow useful once I get back but it turns out massive alcohol consumption inhibits mental functions. If someone could give me a quick bullet point run-down of what happened in the last five or so days, I'd be super grateful. Right now, all that big text is giving me headaches...
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Correlation and causation, my friend.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just saying, but for a joke vote this seems awfully defensive. Which is odd, because you should know that anyone being convinced by that logic is too remote a chance.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, RC, would you mind giving me a list of how you view people now? Or rather, how you read their reactions to your... joke vote?
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply