Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rooster Teeth Mafia Game Thread; LEEEEEEET'S PLAY
Topic Started: Mar 20 2016, 12:59 PM (4,612 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Hey Burnie, quick question?"

"Yeah?"

"Are we filming a new Ten Little Roosters this week?"

"No?"

"Okay, cool. So, what's up with the dead body in the conference room then?"

"...Goddammit."

Alright everybody, this is an all-hands meeting. There's a dead intern in the conference room and honestly anybody here could be responsible. The place is on lockdown until-what? Yeah, yeah, we have a lockdown procedure. Because you people are a bunch of fucking animals, that's why. Well, there's a dead body, and nobody's owning up to it, so that kinda proves my point, doesn't it? Jesus.

Look, short story is that we've got to drag whatever idiot did this out of whatever hole they're hiding in and...y'know, take care of the problem. Rooster Teeth looks after their own, we're handling this in-house, no cops.

Get to it. We're not paying you for this. Of course we're not paying you, we don't do overtime, fuck you.

Welcome to Rooster Teeth Mafia! Try not to die.

Day phase will last seven days, night phases will last two days.

Post six times a day phase(a little less than one post a day) or receive an activity warning. Everyone gets one warning then I modkill or replace.

As always, editing posts is verboten. So is quoting role PMs or communicating about the game anywhere but the game thread unless a role PM or night action specifically gives you another place or method to communicate. Images and gifs are fine but I reserve the right to step in and tell everyone to calm down if things get too aggressive, so please try to play nice and respectful so I don't have to do that.

Imehal will also be providing vote counts and time updates as my mod protege. All questions and night actions should be directed to me, though, for simplicity's sake.

Post here when you get your role PM with a role received!

Player List:

1. Yugikun
2. DMBoogie
3. MW
4. RC
5. Prim

6. Flare
7. Grim Wolf
8. Bikriki
9. Frogue
10. d4nnyrulx
11. VysePresident
12. NAFT

The Dead:

FROGUE: RYAN HAYWOOD-TOWN MILLER
DMBOOGIE: ASHLEY JENKINS-TOWN DOCTOR, KILLED

Posted Image
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Activity Counter, number indicates how many posts needed:

DMBoogie: 5.
Flare: 4.
Prim: 3.
Grim Wolf: 5.
Dannyrulx: 6.
Naft: 6.

It's the first phase so inactivity will be forgiven, but I wanted to keep people up to date on this so no one is surprised when things pick up next phase. Remote Control and Bikriki have both posted extended aways this phase, so similarly any inactivity will be forgiven.

SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Vote Count:

Yugikun
dmboogie
MurderWeasel
RemoteControl
Primrosette
Flare - 1[MurderWeasel]
Grim Wolf
Bikriki - 1 [Grim Wolf]
Frogue
Dannyrulx
Cicada Days
NotAFlyingToy

Not Currently Voting: dmboogie, RemoteControl, Primrosette, Flare, Bikriki, Frogue, Dannyrulx, Cicada Days, NotAFlyingToy, Yugikun

12 alive means 7 to lynch.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Phase one ends in a no lynch. Night phase begins now. No more talking. Night phase will last for two days, official countdown: Posted Image
Edited by Emprexx Plush, Mar 27 2016, 03:02 PM.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A little less than a day until start of dayphase, be sure to PM me your night actions!
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Guys. Guys. I figured it out. It was Ryan."

"What? How do you know?"

"It was a classic murder/suicide."

"...what the fuck are you talking about?"

"Ryan kills the intern, right? Then we all go on lockdown. Ryan freaks out. Suddenly he's trapped in here...with his guilt. And all the shame from all the weird, fucked up shit he's done over the years, the cows, the heists, that thing with the slide, it all comes crashing down. So, now he's dead."

"Ryan's alive, though."

"Ooooh, duuuude. You need to check the recording booth."

"MOTHERFU-"

Alright you savages, listen up. You know how this was supposed to keep everybody safe and keep us together and kumbaya and shit? Well, that didn't work out. Ryan's dead, nobody's getting anything done, so we're calling off the lockdown and everyone's going home because this is officially not our problem.

We just gotta...just, move that, look under there, just...okay, yeah, I know what the release looks like, of course I know what it looks like, I just used it, it's like a switch, or a button, or maybe, like, a little lever, just...fuck.

Okay. Everything's under control. We're just gonna...hang out here for a little while. Nobody do anything weird.

KILLED: FROGUE-RYAN HAYWOOD, TOWN MILLER.

11 Alive means 6 to lynch.

Dayphase Ends in: Posted Image

SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cicada Days is withdrawing from the Game. VysePresident will be subbing in on her position.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dayphase ends in:
Posted Image

Activity and vote count to come.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Activity Count, Posts Needed:

DMBoogie: 3
Yugikun: 3
Flare: 6
MurderWeasel: 3
Primrosette: 3
Grimwolf: 4
Naft: 6

VysePresident joined part of the way through the phase and will be given one free pass for the phase. Bikriki is actually away this phase rather than the last as I thought, and will have activity similarly waived.

Vote Count:

Murderweasel: DannyRulx

Not Voting: Murderweasel, Primrosette, Bikriki, RC, Grim Wolf, Flare, Yugikun, DMBoogie, VysePresident, Naft

11 Alive means 6 to Lynch.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Anything that would normally be allowable such as name, role, flavor from Danny's claim is fine to cite.

I'll allow a two day extension due to general inactivity.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Day Ends In:
Posted Image

2 hour discrepancy between clocks due to a timezone error in the last one.

Activity Counter:

DMBoogie: 1
Naft: 6

Vote Count:

RC: 3(d4nnyrulx, Grim Wolf, Flare)
Flare: 3(Murderweasel, VysePresident, Primrosette)

Not Voting: Naft, RC, DMBoogie, Yugikun, Bikriki.

11 Alive means 6 to Lynch.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
RC_HELPO
Apr 5 2016, 06:26 PM
can i call you d4nnyrvlx, tho
It is too late, this is canon now. So speaketh the mod.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Was late on calling it, but day is over and ends in a no lynch. Night phase starts now, official countdown to come.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Night phase ends in:
Posted Image
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't even know what to say.

I'm pretty sure she didn't even work here, technically. We just kinda dragged her into rooms and put her in front of cameras and shows happened.

We were going to get lunch later. We had tickets at the Alamo.

DMBOOGIE: ASHLEY JENKINS-TOWN DOCTOR, KILLED

You animals really fucked up this time.

Day 3 Ends in:
Posted Image

10 alive means 6 to lynch.
SotF Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply