Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rooster Teeth Mafia Game Thread; LEEEEEEET'S PLAY
Topic Started: Mar 20 2016, 12:59 PM (4,613 Views)
dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello yes I am here
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cicada Days
Mar 29 2016, 07:19 PM
If I understand this correctly there was no majority vote for a lynch, right? Frogue was a Mafia/whatever bad guys are in town kill if he wasn't lynched, if my first assumption was correct (along with all the others I had to make). What do they stand to accomplish killing someone that already declared? He could easily sit around to waste a cop turn whether if not killed otherwise.
Maf stood to accomplish the closest thing to a confirmed innocent that town had, along with eliminating a good town player.

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I mean, this can only mean good things for the pace of the game. :v:

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
^

Goddammit I can't use awful emotes here.

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
idk what you're hoping to accomplish with a joke vote, though.

Like, best case scenario, you derail town with a "wtf dude why are you joke voting" discourse for a couple pages, and while I guess that's technically more productive than radio silence, it still isn't the greatest?

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It also doesn't really help because pretty much everyone had the exact same reaction of "rc why".

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Man, I really don't even know who to vote for. Town can't let another day phase go by without a lynch, but Flare seems alright to me, RC screams misguided town, and Prim seems mildly sketch at most. I guess I don't really have reads on anyone else atm.

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You know what must be done.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply