Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduction Thread; Introduce yourself here!
Topic Started: May 9 2015, 04:41 AM (4,819 Views)
TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Hello! I joined yesterday!

I use to read SOTF way back in the day, back when I was in high school (I want to say it was around V3 but I can't remember for the life of me), but I never really joined and I just sorta lurked. I stopped reading a long time ago and only until recently did I get curious enough to see if SOTF was still going, and sure enough it was! I've been trying to catch up on all that I've missed regarding SOTF, but I saw that V6 was coming to a close and V7 was in planning and I figured I'd join in! Provided it is okay for a newcomer like myself to join in by cutting it really close.
V7 Charcters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Thanks for the warm welcome! Where might I find the Discord? I'll try and frequent it ever so often but with how my schedule normally is I might not show up too often. :3
V7 Charcters

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
NotAFlyingToy
Sep 30 2017, 10:59 AM
The discord is a link you click in the Discussion and Support section - just navigate back to the main page, scroll a bit, and you'll find a "SOTF Discord Server" link.
Ah, I see it! Thank you!
V7 Charcters

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Akwardness
Oct 19 2017, 05:05 PM
Hello! I'm Akwardness, which was originally supposed to be "Awkwardness," and the fact that I misspelled my username probably tells you everything you need to know about me.

I've been a Battle Royale fan almost ten years now, used to do some much smaller-scale RPs based on it, and this seems like it'd be really amazing to try.

So... err... hi.
Hello! Welcome to the forum!
V7 Charcters

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Welcome to the forum, new person!
V7 Charcters

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Greeting new person!
V7 Charcters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply