Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduction Thread; Introduce yourself here!
Topic Started: May 9 2015, 04:41 AM (4,830 Views)
Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Hello, Fenris! I'm relatively new to the site as well. I have my own art thread if you want to check that out. I drew a lot of V6 characters before joining. Stuff to know about me: I like cartoons/anime, video games, comics and drawing. Also, my favorite mythological creatures are dragons.
Art

Character Concepts
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Hello, Aleph! Things to know about me: I like cartoons, anime, video games, and drawing. Also, I luvs dragons.

I joined earlier in June. You can check out my art thread in Artist's Alley if you want.
Art

Character Concepts

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Hello Mallow! Welcome to the site. I joined early in June. You should check out the Discord server and talk to other members. Also, I have a thread in the Artist's Alley if you're interested.
Art

Character Concepts

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Welcome! We're prepping for V7's pregame at the moment. Feel free to join.
Art

Character Concepts

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Hello and welcome! I've been here since early summer this year. Be sure to check out the Discord server and introduce yourself there. Also, feel free to explore the sight at your leisure.
Art

Character Concepts

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Hello and welcome! Be sure to stop by at the Discord server to interact with other members.
Art

Character Concepts

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply