Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduction Thread; Introduce yourself here!
Topic Started: May 9 2015, 04:41 AM (5,812 Views)
Dark
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Alright, well, I like getting detailed with my self-introductions so prepare for a tiny wall... more like a fence really. Ah, hell, I'll try to keep it to less than ten lines and if I don't manage well, sucks to be me, I guess.

So hey there, I'm "Dark", a.k.a. "Lex", "Scott", "Alex" or "Sasha" in order of preference, though I accept all of them. At the time of this post I have fifteen years of roleplay experience total, and I literally spent the time it took for my profile to get approved reading all the rules and peanuts of the site. I even started reading V6 out of boredom until I realized I had access to my profile preferences. I'll probably give the IRC chat a look once I'm done with this post as well so... look forward to meeting you there, I imagine. Otherwise there really isn't all that much to say but just for the sake of making myself more approachable, I'm a theater, theatre, psychology, boxing and console-gaming geek. I found this site through tvtropes which is apparently quite common, and jumped on it almost immediately because of the following reasons;

1. I like "Battle Royale"
2. I like role-playing with as much freedom as possible and there's no sign of a PG-13 limit or some pesky such here.
3. I like not having to worry about my posts being too verbose, although I'll be honest in admitting that it's rarely the case.
4. I actually am familiar with Zetaboards so the transition was somewhat easy.
5. "DARK" was not taken as a username. I just... I had to.

Hmm... I can't think of much else but feel free to ask, I'm pretty much an open book, but I'm not exactly the most normal person on earth either so don't ask anything you're not willing to get the worst possible answer for. I mean, it's not like my answer will be the worst possible, but let's just be safe about that. Well, I look forward to interacting, RPing, and goofing off with the lot of you. Pleasure to meet you all!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dark
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
*Takes all the notes*

Alright! Thanks!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply