Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduction Thread; Introduce yourself here!
Topic Started: May 9 2015, 04:41 AM (5,800 Views)
Malloon
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Hello guys,

thought I'd quickly introduce myself officially. I've been trying to get into full-time roleplaying for some time now, with my doing a few one-nighters with friends, joining a minecraft roleplaying server (and everybody who I was roleplaying with never showing up again after the first time), creating characters I've never got to use, etc.. I've also been writing and creating stories since before I can remember, and I've gotten moderately good at it., in my humble opinion. I discovered this site about a year ago, through everybody's favorite website, and thought it was cool before losing track of it. I rediscovered it a couple of months ago and saw V6 was starting. It was then that I started forming a couple of characters I could use, of which I decided Ben "Squirrel" Lichter would be the one I'd submit.

Like a dumbass, however, I waited far too long to apply for membership (as I wanted to be sure I'd go through with it before I signed up) and almost missed the submission date. Thankfully, I still managed to smuggle Ben in. I decided against doing the Mini first, as I felt I was experienced enough to handle one character in the main game and really wanted Ben to be part of it. Plus, you know, the one to two year wait.

Before I get a response, I have looked at the Mini, the Wiki and read and re-read the new Handler's guide. I've prepared to the best of my abilities, and hope I can produce something that is worthy of this site.

Cheerio!
Edited by Malloon, Sep 20 2016, 04:34 PM.
V6 Character:
Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
V7 Characters:
Chloe Bruges [ - ] - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.

In the unlikely event you want to use my characters...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply