Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduction Thread; Introduce yourself here!
Topic Started: May 9 2015, 04:41 AM (5,861 Views)
Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
The guy who went AFK for a few months
[ *  *  * ]
Hello everyone! My name is Dannyrulx, and I hope to be entering V6!
I've been a DM for my local DnD group for a while, and have also found success on online RPs similar to this one, so I hope I'll fit in!

I have the bare bones of a character ready, and will be attempting to flesh 'er out over the next few days.
Currently: Meet Maria!

She has aspirations to become a Celebrity Chef, and has invested lots of time in both Biology and Cooking in the school. She's energetic and interested, and always ready to learn. She's not unpopular, not too popular, but has her own group of friends (I'll be posting a relationship thread soon!).

Her mother died giving birth to her, and her father re-married when she was eight, so she views her step-mom as her "real" mother. Other than that, not much else.
I hope to RP with all of you!

(Oh, and if someone could hook me up with someone who can do art, I'd appreciate it)
You don't win the game of death by dying first. The name's a little misleading.

My Characters

[/spoiler]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Whelp, there we go, I've done with Maria. As a little bilingual bonus, her surname roughly translates to "little chef". I've also made it so her father straight-up never re-married, and a few minor tweaks to what I felt her backstory 'should' be. Fingers crossed! :D .

My Characters

[/spoiler]

Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Hey! You might want to join actually, since it's pregame, and you'll never get a better chance. I just showed up, and I've already gotten one person accepted and done a few RP posts, so I would heavily suggest it!

Also, it's more cannon fodder so there's a smaller chance for one of my guys to be rolled :D .

My Characters

[/spoiler]

Dannyrulx
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Whelp, hey officialy dude!

My Characters

[/spoiler]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply