Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduction Thread; Introduce yourself here!
Topic Started: May 9 2015, 04:41 AM (4,838 Views)
Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
Yo!

I've been lurking around here for quite some time now as some of you have already noticed, so I thought I might as well introduce myself and say hello to everyone since Prim has forced me to join this site, help jk

But yeah, she's the reason why I'm here in the first place bc the PM system turned out to be a good place for our roleplays. I may or may not join V7, I'm still thinking about it.

Anyways, nice to meet you all. I hope everyone's having a good day.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
CrossbowPig

Welcome to the site!

You've probably noticed that we have a Discord server. Enter if you dare - mayhem awaits.

I do hope to see you in v7 - the more the merrier, in my opinion.

Nice to meet you~!

Thanks! Dare, eh? Welp, I guess I have no choice then.

Cicada Days

Oh hey! Yep, I do vaguely recall talking with you via PM when you first joined up?

blink once if prim's holding you hostage

But yeah, I agree with CBP! It'd be great if you joined us for V7, we're quite the friendly bunch and we like having more folks to RP with.

Oh, yeah! I remember. We did talk.

shhhh she sees everything

Kermit

hi!

helloo! *waves*
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply