Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduction Thread; Introduce yourself here!
Topic Started: May 9 2015, 04:41 AM (4,813 Views)
Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Maaaaan all those sites bring me back to a simpler and dorkier time.

Welcome! Hope you find SOTF to your liking.
The Dies Before First Rolls Squad

The Nights
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Be sure to check out the chat too, we're all mostly friendly in there! I think you'll definitely love this RP, it's a great one for people who love to write.

The Nights

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
If you've been a DM you're probably definitely equipped for SOTF as an RP. Awesome that you already have a character prepared too, sooner that can get through approval process the better and all. Big welcome and hope y'all find a home away from home with us!

The Nights

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey there Spinnentier! Yeah a lot of us do end up getting directed here by old TVT. And don't worry, the island start still hasn't been properly announced, and even then there is still plenty of time to apply a character! You don't necessarily need to participate in Pregame if your application runs short on time (tho obviously it would probably be fun to participate!), there have been awesome island characters with no Pregame threads.

Hope you have fun! Never be afraid to PM staff or any of us ordinary folk and ask questions or plan. :3

The Nights

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah we could definitely use more fodder. No better time to join main than now! Most skill levels may apply, no need to cut your teeth on Mini or whatever, especially because main version can run for 1-2 years so if you miss it it could be a while before you can even begin doing anything in the next pregame. It's really up to you but I'd recommend you take the plunge, swimming metaphor, etc. And welcome to SOTF! Whatever you choose to do I'm sure you'll have fun. :3

The Nights

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey there, Alex. :3 Plenty to do around her if you're into any of it, hope you find something fun to keep you sticking around!

The Nights

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey Crossbow! Or however you want to be addressed. Not a lot going on quite now, to be honest, staff's still prepping V6 so you should be patient with them if they don't get around to your app as quickly as you'd hope. That said, it already looks pretty good! I think you'll like it here.

The Nights

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello + w, friend.

As Kami's already said we're quite close to gametime, but you've still got a chance to get a character in if you're so inclined! V6 is shaping up to be pretty good, and with your credentials I think you'll have a grand time here. :3

The Nights

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]

The Nights

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Glad you were able to get Ben in! He's been doing a decent job of it so far, and V6 is shaping up to be a good one for sure.

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Furfag extrodinaire.

S A M E

Hey there, Impala! Echoing backslash here, good idea to check out the chat! It's a mite unfortunate you arrived when you did, yeah, but there's still other things on site to get involved in possibly, like Mini. Come, like, talk to us and stuff. We don't bite, mostly, maybe.

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey there! It's awesome to see you back after life's thrown some stuff at ya. :0 There's been quite a few of the old guard making their way back!

There are adoptions coming up if you're interested in V6! If that's your sorta biz. This guy and this guy are both going to be up for official adoption soon, so keep an eye out! Otherwise SC2 on the Mini site is also an option, if you're interested in trying out old characters you might be familiar with. It'll be starting up soon.

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Literally gonna copy paste Turtle's usual spiel here:

Quote:

If you didn't already glance at the OP and check out all the stuff there, you should take a look at the Mini, the discord, and the New Handler's Guide if you haven't already. If you have any questions, you should feel free to PM any staffer (staff members have purple names, look out for MK Kilmarnock, Slam, Deamon, or VoltTurtle as our most active staff atm).

Mini's pretty cool because this is happening as we speak, which is the only likely open RP for the foreseeable future since V6 is about halfway done. Discord's also cool because we have hella memes. Feel free to ask around and stuff! All of us, like, really love to talk about things. I'm sure you'l fit right in, you already have very cool hobbies. :3

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey there, welcome to SOTF! I can totes confirm it's an awesome community and RP but unfortunately also confirm that it is late to join V6. But we do have another RP currently being started at the moment: Second Chances. It may seem a bit less friendly for a newcomer since it involves the usage of characters that have existed before, but if you check out our Discord (meme with us fam) plenty of people will love to talk shop with you!

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh hey! Yep, I do vaguely recall talking with you via PM when you first joined up?

blink once if prim's holding you hostage

But yeah, I agree with CBP! It'd be great if you joined us for V7, we're quite the friendly bunch and we like having more folks to RP with.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply