Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduction Thread; Introduce yourself here!
Topic Started: May 9 2015, 04:41 AM (4,837 Views)
Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hi, I'm Lore and I have social anxiety.
I found this website a long time ago, and then I made an account in March but never used it.
So I guess I need to introduce myself, yeah.
I'm experience in roleplaying but only in French.
I guess I have a grasp in storytelling and keeping up with plot and stuff but my grammar and spelling is pretty horrible.
Yeah.
me by naft
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
oh hi dude have a nice stay here and if you need to ask questions, feel free to fire away
Edited by Fran, May 13 2016, 09:51 AM.
me by naft

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Karl Kadaver
Jun 13 2016, 11:57 AM
Hello, everyone! I'm dropping by to finally introduce myself. I've been bopping around various roleplaying sites and my travels have since brought be back here. I didn't join up immediately when I found this place several years ago, because it seemed so huge and intimidating. But I've done a bit of growing, and I'm not afraid to stretch out and really put my writing chops to the test!

Although... I'm not sure I'll jump in right away. I may just lurk for a while and join the Mini RP. Don't want to dive in all at once, lest I risk hypothermia.

Besides, I just ate. :P
Like Cicada mentionned, no need to go on mini because it's right in endgame and main hasn't started yet. So really, you still have plenty of time to do whatever you want.
me by naft

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Come! Visit! The! Discord!
me by naft

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nice! SCdos just started and V6 is finishing! come see us on the discord for more chitchat!
me by naft

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
come see us in the discord!!
me by naft

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
come say hi on the discord thank u mwah mwah
me by naft

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Akwardness
Oct 19 2017, 05:05 PM
Hello! I'm Akwardness, which was originally supposed to be "Awkwardness," and the fact that I misspelled my username probably tells you everything you need to know about me.

I've been a Battle Royale fan almost ten years now, used to do some much smaller-scale RPs based on it, and this seems like it'd be really amazing to try.

So... err... hi.
hi nice to meet you im lore and you were already in discord so hi again
me by naft

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
come say hi in the discord!
Edited by Fran, Nov 14 2017, 06:37 PM.
me by naft

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Glike
Jan 25 2018, 07:57 PM
Hi!

One of my friends introduced me to SotF and it seems super neat. I enjoy writing so I definitely wanna try my hand at it. I look forward to getting to know you guys and becoming part of the site!
COME SEE US IN THE DISCORD WE ARENT MONKEYS I SWEAR
me by naft

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply