Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduction Thread; Introduce yourself here!
Topic Started: May 9 2015, 04:41 AM (5,857 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome aboard! Stop by the chat if you feel like it :)
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh hey, it looks like nobody on staff did this yet so-

Hi Kotorikun! You've been around for a while so you probably have an idea how stuff works around here but if you've got any questions (IC or OOC-related) feel free to hit me or anybody else with a purple name up, and pop into the Discord if you feel so inclined! We look forward to seeing you around :)
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey Sunny! Glad to see you back :) V6 is coming to a close and V7 pregame will be starting soon for your reading pleasure (and in case you want to want to join in, of course).
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello and welcome! I see that you've already found the V7 planning board, and feel free to drop in on the Discord chat! If you have any questions about the board or the game, those of us with purple usernames are staff and can help you out.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A belated welcome to Mallow (I said hi in chat, at least) and welcome back Bowser! The V7 planning board is up, and pregame is going to open soon(ish)!
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Slick146
Sep 17 2017, 08:09 AM
Hi! I just joined yesterday, and am very interested in getting involved in v7. Is it still open?
Hey Slick, and welcome! V7 has actually not opened yet, so you've got plenty of time! We have a planning forum for it right now where you can look at other people's character concepts and post your own. Here's some information about the V7 pregame setting to help you get started.

If you've got any questions, those of us with purple usernames are the staff team and we're happy to help out. Feel free to drop by the Discord chat too, if you haven't already!
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
DANG IT MINI STAFF GET BACK ON YOUR OWN BOARD

Welcome! Have a look at the V7 planning board if you haven't already and do drop into the Discord chat if you feel like it! Those of use with purple usernames here on the board are the staff team, so if you've got any questions feel free to come to us.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Akwardness
Oct 19 2017, 05:05 PM
Hello! I'm Akwardness, which was originally supposed to be "Awkwardness," and the fact that I misspelled my username probably tells you everything you need to know about me.

I've been a Battle Royale fan almost ten years now, used to do some much smaller-scale RPs based on it, and this seems like it'd be really amazing to try.

So... err... hi.
Welcome! We talked briefly in chat and you seem to know your way around the planning and rules forums so far, but feel free to hit up a member of staff (we have the purple usernames) if you've got any questions!
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Katie
Nov 9 2017, 10:58 AM
Hi, I'm Katie. I'm Lore's friend from another site. She showed me this place and I thought it looked neat so I decided to join. I'm interested in joining V7 and maybe SOTF Mini as well.

Welcome! You've come in at a pretty good time to do both those things; V7 pregame planning is happening here, and the Mini site has just opened up planning for a new game as well. Hop into the Discord chat too if you feel like it! Those of us with purple usernames are the staff team, and we can help you out if you've got any questions.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I imagine neither of you really needs the spiel about how to look around the board and who the staff are, so I'll just say welcome back!
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
LittleRatatosk
Nov 14 2017, 03:08 PM
Hello guys! It’s what we call a noob!

Call me whatever you want, whatever sticks will work, but if you don’t have eyes you may know that that username thing says my name is LittleRatatosk! I came after hearing the words “V7 planning” and thought, oh wow, I can actually do this! So, uh, yeah, I’m here to say hey. Hey.
Hi, and welcome! V7 planning is indeed underway, and you can head to this forum to scope out other people's ideas and share your own. You can also check out our Discord server if you want. If you have any questions, those of us with purple usernames are the staff team, and we can help you out.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome back! :D
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MK Kilmarnock
Nov 15 2017, 12:55 AM
WHAT IS HAPPENING
It's a Christmas miracle, Ricky.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
V2 was the phylactery holding the souls of handlers past and now we've revived them. This will probably bring our doom.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi BlizzardeyeWonder and welcome! I see you've already found the Discord chat, and you can also check out the planning forum for our upcoming pregame! If you have any questions, those of us with purple usernames are the staff team and we'll be happy to help.
Characters

Others

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply