Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduction Thread; Introduce yourself here!
Topic Started: May 9 2015, 04:41 AM (4,811 Views)
VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
The girl who dreams on the back of a giant space turtle.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya, Namira, and welcome to SOTF! You should take a look at the Mini, the chat, and the New Handler's Guide, to help you get an idea of how we work and how we differ from other RPs. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other staffer (we have purple names). We hope you enjoy it here!

Hue.
Turtle's Signature
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Somersault
Oct 7 2015, 02:33 AM
Hi! I'm Somersault, I found this site through Tvtropes, and I have some role playing experience on RPNation, bay12, and RTVGames
Welcome to SOTF!

Since nobody else has given you the spiel yet: If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other staff member (we have purple names). I hope you enjoy your time here! :3
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome to SOTF, CoreyImperia!

If you didn't already glance at the OP and check out all the stuff there, you should check out the Mini, the chat, and the New Handler's Guide. If you have any questions, you should feel free to PM any staffer (staff members have purple names, like me!).

We hope you enjoy it here. :D
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome to SOTF, Mihau! Lots of people come here through tropes, I came here through tropes myself! And we're friendly for a reason, we're nice folks. ;)

If you didn't already glance at the OP and check out all of the links, you should check out the Mini, the chat, and the New Handler's Guide. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any staffer (staff members have purple names, like me!).

We hope you enjoy it here. :)
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I just try to be nice to people okay. ;~;

I mean, I try to before I destroy their homes and ruin their lives.
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yugikun
Jan 15 2016, 10:32 PM
Welcome to SOTF, Ciel!

If you didn't already glance at the OP and check out all the stuff there, you should check out the Mini, the chat, and the New Handler's Guide. If you have any questions, you should feel free to PM any staffer (staff members have purple names, like me!).

We hope you enjoy it here. :D
Banned.
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Darn it Toben you beat me to being nice to the newbie. >:(

In all seriousness, welcome to SOTF, Craftsman!
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hola, Fiesta! Welcome to SOTF! Since you've been lurking for quite a while, you've probably seen these already, but if you haven't you should take a look at the Mini, the chat, and the New Handler's Guide. If you have any questions, you should feel free to PM me or any of the other staff members (we have purple names). We hope you have a great time here! :D
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya, Dannyrulx! Welcome to SOTF! Normally new members introduce themselves in this thread, so I moved your intro post into here (you're not in trouble or anything, don't worry). Now that that's out of the way, if you haven't already, you should take a look at the Mini, the chat, and the New Handler's Guide. If you have any questions, you should feel free to PM me or any of the other staff members (we have purple names). We hope you have a great time here! :)
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Haldo, Dark! We already spoke a bit in chat, but welcome to SOTF!

If you didn't already glance at the OP and check out all the stuff there, you should take a look at the Mini, the discord, and the New Handler's Guide if you haven't already. If you have any questions, you should feel free to PM any staffer (staff members have purple names, like me!).

We hope you enjoy it here~
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya, Wolley! Welcome to SOTF!

If you didn't already glance at the OP and check out all the stuff there, you should take a look at the Mini, the discord, and the New Handler's Guide if you haven't already. Additionally, second chances two is going to go live on the Mini soon enough, so that might be your chance to get in and RP ASAP!

If you have any questions, you should feel free to PM any staffer (staff members have purple names, like me!). :3

We hope you enjoy it here~
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
How dare, Cic. How dare.

Welcome to the site, though, Serpent! I hope you enjoy your time here. :3
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya, Lawrence!

In case you didn't see the OP already, you should check out the Mini, the Discord, and the New Handler's Guide, and if you have any questions, you can PM any staffer (we have purple names!).

And yeah, unfortunately it's far too late to join V6, but SC2 is open for business over on the Mini, and you can participate in that!

Regardless though, I hope you enjoy it here. :3
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya, Kermit, welcome to SOTF!

If you haven't already, you should check out the stuff linked in the opening post to this thread (including the Discord server, where all the cool people gather together!). If you have any questions, feel free to PM anyone with a purple name (including me!), as those people are the staff members around here.

I hope you enjoy your time here~
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome back, Fenris!
Turtle's Signature

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply