Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduction Thread; Introduce yourself here!
Topic Started: May 9 2015, 04:41 AM (4,821 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya, Toxie, and welcome to SOTF! You should take a look at the links in the first post of this thread. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other staffer (we have purple names). We hope you enjoy it here. :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MegaShinyObject
Jul 3 2015, 11:02 AM
Hey, all, I'm Shiny! Found this website on TVTropes, and since I love role playing, I decided to come on in and check it out.
Welcome to SOTF! We hope you enjoy it here.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other staffer (we have purple names).
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya! Welcome to SOTF. Since you've been hanging out and reading for a while, you've probably seen the links in the first post of this thread, but they may be wroth giving another look. If you've got any questions, feel free to PM me or any other mod (we have purple names). We hope you enjoy it here. :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya, Craftsman, and welcome to SOTF! You should take a look at the Mini, the chat, and the New Handler's Guide. If you have any questions, you should feel free to PM me or any other staffer (we have purple names). We hope you enjoy it here!
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya, PlatFleece! Welcome to SOTF! If you've been lurking, you've probably already seen most of the stuff I linked in my last post, but if you haven't, it's well worth a glance. Your timing is also quite fortuitous, since final applications just opened. We hope you enjoy it here!
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya, and welcome to SOTF! We've chatted a bit by PM, so I'm just extending an official greeting here! :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya! Welcome back to SOTF. It's always super cool to see folks return. If you've got any questions about how things are different now, feel free to hit up me or any other staffer (we have purple names). :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome to SOTF! I'd give you the spiel with links but am a tad distracted and busy right now, so instead I'll say you've picked a great album for your avatar. :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome to SOTF, Zetsu! We hope you enjoy it here. If you want a quick crash course in the site, may also be of use. :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
backslash
Sep 30 2017, 11:50 AM
DANG IT MINI STAFF GET BACK ON YOUR OWN BOARD
On that note, you should also check out Mini and its Discord. :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Whoa, long time no see @TDS. Good to see you around again (and also Dodd but we talked in chat already). That said, TDS, if you want staff can almost certainly recover your original account--I can walk 'em through it if need be.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply