Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduction Thread; Introduce yourself here!
Topic Started: May 9 2015, 04:41 AM (4,775 Views)
OnceForgotten
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hi. I played in season 1, as Guitarjack87, on the original website. I spent some time talking to a few members on the IRC, and I see many changes have been made since then. I plan on trying again. Should be fun.
clever quip
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OnceForgotten
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Yugikun
Mar 22 2016, 05:58 PM
Are you going to make three bad guys who are all like Kiryama, then make one good guy like shuya?
Ha! you have revealed my plans!

No. That is a signature that has been there since I last logged on to this account, in 2006. I think it was sarcastic then. It remains sarcastic now.
clever quip

OnceForgotten
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hey again everyone. I am Onceforgotten, but was originally known as guitarjack. I did a bunch of stuff in V1 way back in the day. I might try and get back into this stuff for v7. Who knows. Maybe all the active people already saw me in discord and this is unnecessary.
Edited by OnceForgotten, Dec 20 2017, 01:24 PM.
clever quip

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply