Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduction Thread; Introduce yourself here!
Topic Started: May 9 2015, 04:41 AM (4,828 Views)
LittleRatatosk
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hello guys! It’s what we call a noob!

Call me whatever you want, whatever sticks will work, but if you don’t have eyes you may know that that username thing says my name is LittleRatatosk! I came after hearing the words “V7 planning” and thought, oh wow, I can actually do this! So, uh, yeah, I’m here to say hey. Hey.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
LittleRatatosk
Nov 14 2017, 03:08 PM
Hello guys! It’s what we call a noob!

Call me whatever you want, whatever sticks will work, but if you don’t have eyes you may know that that username thing says my name is LittleRatatosk! I came after hearing the words “V7 planning” and thought, oh wow, I can actually do this! So, uh, yeah, I’m here to say hey. Hey.
Hi, and welcome! V7 planning is indeed underway, and you can head to this forum to scope out other people's ideas and share your own. You can also check out our Discord server if you want. If you have any questions, those of us with purple usernames are the staff team, and we can help you out.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Greeting new person!
V7 Charcters

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
come say hi in the discord!
Edited by Fran, Nov 14 2017, 06:37 PM.
me by naft

Shiola
Member Avatar
IDDQD
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hello everyone. It's been quite a long time; I was reminded of this site's existence and a wave of nostalgia pushed me to posting here again. I was formerly known as Atomicwaffle, then Revenant, now hopefully my new username will get approved; either way, most people would know me as Oliver.

It's hard to take ownership of the old stuff I wrote, as I'm a better writer now by several orders of magnitude. In any case, I'm quite interested in V7 and hope to be able to show what I can do now, and contribute to whatever bloodbath it ends up becoming. :D
V7:
Erika Stieglitz
Tyrell Lahti
Caroline Ford
Henry Sparks

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome back! :D
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
WHAT IS HAPPENING
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MK Kilmarnock
Nov 15 2017, 12:55 AM
WHAT IS HAPPENING
It's a Christmas miracle, Ricky.
Characters

Others

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Iktor and I keep joking that there must have been some magic in V2. That or, more likely, it's possessed by an actual demon and the read-a-thon has summoned back to us revenants of the past.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
V2 was the phylactery holding the souls of handlers past and now we've revived them. This will probably bring our doom.
Characters

Others

Ares
Member Avatar
V3 World Heavyweight Champion
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
As was said in the chat:

SOTF V7: All-Stars
SOTF V7: The Comeback
SOTF V7: Revival
SOTF V7: Super Electric Boogaloo
Is in...

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
This was my plan all along
Ravioli Marill - Today at 9:49 AM
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Some people that might be in V7 (or not):

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

Maxwell Fenster: "Okay then."

V1 sprites!

mini stuff!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi completely new people I've never met before!
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4

Catche Jagger
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hey! I've been lurking on this forum without an account for quite a while now, and with V6 starting to draw toward a close, I thought it might behoove me to finally sign up and get involved. For now, probably still going to spend a lot of time lurking and watching how the final stretch of V6 plays out, but I intend to get involved in the V7 Pregame Planning side of things shortly.

We all have a good time roleplaying together!
V7 Characters

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Very nice. Come hang out in the discord with us, and check all the relevant FAQs and links if you haven't (they're in most staffers' welcome posts but I'm obscenely lazy and in the middle of a project, but I thought I'd at least say hi!).
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply